tuscl

Chicago on a Tuesday?

Monday, April 4, 2016 5:47 PM
Headed to Chicago in a couple weeks. What's the best club(s) to hit up for late afternoon and into the evening? NOT downtown Chicago. I read a bunch of reviews but wanted to get some insight from you guys. I'm Looking for high contact 2-way dances but doesn't need to be fully nude - topless is just fine with me. VIP room a plus. Staying downtown but willing to uber to Heights or Harvey, but just don't want to drive all over from club to club trying to find the right spot. Thanks!

6 comments

• sp
    8 years ago
    I may have to travel out that way too. Let me know how you make out. Thx!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    IDK much about the area; I suggest you look at Mr Deuce's reviews and see if clubs he's reviewed in the area are up your alley: [view link]
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Harvey is good because there's a bunch of clubs together and if you want extras, Arnie's is always a good idea. My club is Heavenly Bodies by O'Hare and forget extras unless you have both luck and cash, but for fun factor it's pretty good and also not expensive. Be aware it's a bikini club and topless only in VIP/CR.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    Don't get shot mwahahahahaha
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Stay off of my lawn
  • MMM000
    8 years ago
    Mr Deuce had some great advice. Seems to be one of 2 choices: A) Club O & Skybox Or B) Club 390 and Jimmy's What to choose? What to choose?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion