tuscl

So close yet so far

Tiburon
Every woman's local ATM while in da club? How else they paying for their Boob jobs?
Sunday, April 3, 2016 10:42 AM
So, I only need $2K more to get myself a used Nissan Acura TL Type S 2008. Been looking at it for a GOOD long while. Unfortunately, I've also been looking at a lot of ass from a far since my last girlfriend broke up with me. Damn you booty club. Wound up getting high and staying that way ALL night. Spend a total of ~$1K on the booty club and "then some". I felt extremely bad about it but man the lap dances and "others" were extremely too hot and personal for my lost conscious to let go at the time apparently. Thank goodness I didn't lose my job.

15 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Are you still high? I don't see the correlation from losing your job and going to the strip club, unless you forgot to go to your job the next day.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    nah, I'm not high anymore. I was just worried I would wake up late to go to work.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah – I drive a POS car and been needing to get a new/newer-one but I wanna save-up to give a good down payment and have low monthly payments but the booty clubs keep getting in the way of me saving $$$.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Oh I'm doing a down payment...of 100%. The goal is to try to get the seller to write it off as a gift so I don't have to pay taxes.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Oh gotcha!!!! Are you getting or have gotten a tax refund? Will that cover your remaining amount for the car? Can you work overtime a few weeks at your job?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "The goal is to try to get the seller to write it off as a gift so I don't have to pay taxes." Be careful - I used to be in the car business and it's hard to pull that off at the DMV. It's best to put a minimal amount so you at least pay something. In most states the only way you can gift it is if it's coming from a relative. If you're buying it from a dealer it's near impossible to write it off as a gift and no reputable dealer would take the risk to save you a few dollars. If you're buying from an individual that's not a relative then I would be careful doing what you suggested. My suggestion would be say the car was sold to you for $10,000 put $4,000 on the bill of sale and if the DMV said anything to you just say "well that's all the guy could get for trade in so he sold it to me for that amount" or "the car needs some work (new tires, dent that needs fixed, etc.) that's why they sold it to me for such a low price." My state sales tax on cars is 5% - so I figure $50 for every $1,000 you put down. Your state shouldn't be too far off from 5%. If I had customers paying in cash I would trim the bill of sale a little bit to help them out, but still making it look realistic. The most I could save them would be $200-$400 on sales tax.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Oh yea, each time I walk past a beemer on my way to my POS car, I think about all the money I've pissed away in a sc.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Man - I could've bouth an E-Class Benz cash if I would have avoided the SCs for the last 2 years.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I think nice cars are a much better investment than strippers
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I can control my spending easier around cars than strippers. Seems easier to spend a few hundred in a night - than spending over $30 thousand for a car. I love cars - and I'd love to have a sweet ride - but I don't love the expense. And it seems like the nicer the ride - the more it costs to maintain...
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Stripper joke: A stripper walks up to a customer in the club and says, "Hi, my name is Mercedes. But my real name is BMW."
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @Tiburon- are you and Estafador brothers? You're both: black, mid 20's, club in New York, visit the grimy hood New York Clubs, saving up for a car, you both sound alike too. Either way you should club with Estafador if you haven't already.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    @larryfisherman LMAO, nah I don't know that guy. He sounds real conservative though. I'm not knocking him, but I don't worry about feeling bad for paying for sex. Get it while it's hot I say. Whatever consenting way you can. Whether it's free or cheese. @Shailynn since I'm from NY I believe tax on cars is (google searching...) 8.875%.. Heh, same shit as before. So I'm paying a little over $1K for my used vechicle tax. BUT I STILL DON'T WANT TO. But you have a point, I guess I can bump up the bill of sale to at least $2K, just to avoid suspicion. But I still need paper to travel across the country to get into these nationwide panties ^_^ @mikeya02 hey man, nice things cost paper. If you can afford it why not. And if your not a jackass and keep up with maitenence, then it won't cost an arm and a leg in the long run. That's why my next purchase will be either a nice ass SUV or the Mercedes S550 2016.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    The $1K was some of my tax refund yes. But can't sweat it. What's done is done. Hopefully next refund, that new upgraded salary make my previous spending look like chump change
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion