tuscl

IM Protocol

culvercityboy
California
Saturday, April 2, 2016 10:51 PM
What's the Tuscl protocol for replying to IMs? I responded to the one sent to me, but haven't received responses back for the IMS I've sent. Just curious.

7 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    That is up to each individual. Some people think that a "Thanks" is not required and I find that irritating.
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    Also, go to "sent messages" to see if the message has been read or not. Unread messages will be in bold, read messages regular font. I usually give a day or so grace period in case someone reads my message then gets pulled away and has to come back to answer...but first thing is to check that the message was received and opened.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    The messages button on mobile is sort of hidden and easy to miss
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    There was this guy that responded to my PM.....A month and a half later. Lol
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I was looking at my old PM's. I guess I never deleted the old ones Geez, I had a lot from that Alucard guy. He was one odd little fucker
  • sp
    8 years ago
    I think it is a personal preference thing. Some respond and some don't. One member was always on the site and always shared info and chit chat via PM but has been MIA for months. Kinda sucks!
  • Eagle1191
    8 years ago
    Can vary from person to person, and often messages go unread for days-weeks for some who do not post often.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion