tuscl

Failure to Complete

Longneck
Georgia
Saturday, April 2, 2016 6:39 PM
Alright fellow mongers last night was a rough one for our hero. I went to multiple clubs before going to my standby. Met a super sexy spinner probably a 9 out of 10. Got super drunk and Louisville has the drink hustle going so I spent $100 just on her drunks not including mine. I've been there with her probably about 2 hours when she says that we need to get these clothes of in the back. I'm like hell yeah let's do this. I spent $140 on the VIP room we get back there and this motherfucker just wants to kiss, suck on her marvelous tits and give me a HJ. I was beyond pissed. So all in all I spent north of $300 not to fuck. Now this has never happened to me before (and will not again) so I'm just curious what's the most you've ever spent on a dancer not to close the deal?

15 comments

• warhawks
    8 years ago
    Well, I'm lucky enough to live in the Detroit Metro area, so just about every time I've go to VIP something is on the menu over and above just dances. But I'll admit, there has been a few times I've not been able to complete. Either because of multiple previous trips to the VIP or just due to being numb because I've been drinking for multiple hours in the same club.
  • ilbbaicnl
    8 years ago
    How can you call a chick a motherfucker? Maybe fatherfucker? Mothertribber?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    1. Is full service something that's available in this club? Depending on the club, she may have thought she was going way over the line already with what she offered. 2. I guess I can thank the strip club gods, but I have always been able to finish no matter how drunk I have been.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I assume the OP msns failure to get what he wanted not that he couldn't cum.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    I never include the cost of drinks when factoring what I am paying for mileage. I just consider that payment for her time. So 140 for high mileage dances and handsy from a 9+ aint bad imo.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I don't do VIP/extras often so off the top of my head can't recall paying for VIP expecting one thing and not getting it. I hate getting ripped-off especially w/ a high-priced VIP so I make the effort to iron out fhe details of what and for how much & never pay in advance except for the required room fee. I don't settle for what the dancer implies "might" happen in VIP although her telling u about taking clothes off would lead anyone to believe that implies sex - looks like she conned u on purpose & d reason that ironing out details is an unfortunate part of the process a PL has to deal with (unless it's w/ a known dancer that has delivered b/f).
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I wouldn't have been totally disapointed with making out with a 10 and sucking boobs in the vip. I guess if I were lead to believe that more was on the menu maybe. But I'm not a guy that is interested in FS inside the club. I like to stretch my legs so to speak.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I've spent more money than that to not close the deal. So what? I enjoyed the dances, so who cares?
  • Jackmd
    8 years ago
    I've spent a lot more money on civies and not gotten anywhere than I have on strippers. I have mis-spent on strippers also. You just have to use your PL sense to filter the SS.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    ^^^ So true about the civvies. Also, if you've been married, just think about all the money you've spent on her and NOT had sex. Ouch.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I got 30 minutes of air dances in VIP at Follies once. I busted her in my review as a ROB.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    After learning from many of the other tuscl folks - I now realize - you shouldn't play the expensive drink game - and you don't go to VIP without clarifying what the dancer will do (and the price) before going back. My thought is that she thought that she had you - then when she got you for a $100 drink - she knew it - and she pushed it with the "lets get naked in VIP" lure - and then it appears she got the cash with some innuendo - and not the action implied?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Why do you give in to the drink hustle? Just say no and save a bunch. Also, I guess you know this, but you should always negotiate the particulars of a VIP if you are expecting something specific from a new girl. Vague promises rarely turn out to the PL's satisfaction. $300 does not sound unreasonable to me for what you got. Not value to be sure but it doesn't strike me as any sort of a rip off. I've spent far more than you for fun with no sex but other than in my early years of clubbing I've never spent a bunch on VIP expecting sex and not getting it. That's because if I don't know the girl, and if I'm spending with the expectation of sex, I always work out the details before committing to pay anything for a VIP. .
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    If that was at the club you last reviewed, that was bad. Really bad. :) If you're of a mind, PM me the girl's name, so I can avoid her. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion