tuscl

New and Old Favorites

Saturday, April 2, 2016 8:40 AM
There's a club that I go to and only see one dancer. If she needs a title or description, she's a CF, 1 of 6 CFs. I really don't go see her too much because I bounce between a handful clubs. Over the last 3 years, I've probably got about 25 dances from this favorite. She knows I come to see her and I won't be getting dances from anyone else. I'm sown up tight with her. I stopped in to see her a few weeks ago and she wasn't there. Oh fuck. Now what? She texted her schedule a few days earlier. It's her scheduled day. I did the only thing I could think of, I feel in love with a different dancer there. Yep, I've got a new favorite. I've got the new favorites number and she lets me know if old favorite is working or not. I have gone to see her twice since. I'm not going to play that game anymore. I'm just going to let the chips fall where they may. It's going to be interesting tonight, they're both in the club. I'm either going to enjoy both or just the new favorite. Old favorite will get to decide if she wants to be second. Old favorite is super catty even though she claims to keep to herself. I predict she will ignore me and claw new favorite's eyes out. Or maybe I'll get a smokin hot double dance. Ha! I feel like I'm ambushing them but should I care or do something different?

9 comments

• Subraman
    8 years ago
    If you read here you know my general thoughts on this: I think guys should stop be intimidated and scared of dancers, the fear customers have of "true" jealousy and the like is completely mis-placed, and I always pick "respectful but clear and direct" over "passive aggressive or sneaking around". In short, here's what I did last time I was in your situation. I walked in to see CF2. CF1 sees me and makes a beeline to me. I smile and say hi and give her a hug, make a few seconds of small talk -- she's a person who has provided me with plenty of good times, no reason to be disrespectful -- and then I say, "I have an appointment with CF2 today, but it's awesome seeing you, I'll talk to you later". I delivered that statement with a smile, as if it were just a matter-of-fact thing, but with eye contact and confidence. That was that. There's no exciting ending to this story, she got the message. No reason to sneak around having CF2 text me when CF1 isn't there, no reason to think in melodramatic terms such as "let the chips fall where they may". There's no chips to fall anywhere, you the customer are moving on. And my general experience is, as long as you don't act like a weak little bitch, that will be that -- if you're all shy and weak over it, she'll sense that, and manipulate you however she has to to keep your wallet. In short, I think you're thinking about this entirely wrong, and making it far more of a big deal than it is. Any drama CF1 causes -- and I predict she'll cause none -- is not your problem, you do not owe her everlasting patronage. This whole thing is a non-issue; the idea that it's some delicate situation is in your head.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    At the club I went to last night there were four favorites of mine in attendance. I've fucked all four of them OTC, three of them for money. This used to be uncomfortable but I've now pretty much got them trained. I play with one, send her away nicely, then play with another, and follow that pattern all evening. If there's a new one that I like I'll make time to fit her into the rotation too. It took them a while but they've now gotten used to the fact that there's enough of me to go around. They all get a share of my money, and they have other customers when I'm busy with someone else, so it all works out. I'm not aware that they're fighting over me behind the scenes. If they are they keep me out of it so I'm good. But I will point out that none of these girls is a DS. It doesn't work to have multiple favs with a DS because a DS is, by definition, your perfect dancer. But you can definitely have multiple ordinary favs. Just don't put up with any bullshit, make them play nice, and insist upon no drama. If any girl can't get with the program then she's out.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Subra is right. You need to man up and be in charge. Be nice, respectful, but firm. Unless of course she's a DS. In that case, she owns your soul.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    ... and agree with JS, if you want to round-robin them (I was assuming you just wanted to stay with CF2 exclusively for this trip), then do so. Although a bit insulting, it's like raising kids. Either you set up the rules that work for you, or the children will make the rules and you'll always be running around dealing and yelling (you've seen parents like that, who didn't set up clear boundaries). I do not let the strippers decide who will dance for me or whether it's okay for me to switch strippers or decide whether I need to tip them or anything else. I interact with them with respectful firmness, and instead of falling back on passive aggressiveness when I'm unsure, I fall back on transparency: "I am here to see CF3 today" or whatever.
  • Eagle1191
    8 years ago
    Why don't you have both of them ?, if they are both there on the same night double up and enjoy the two at the same time. I did a double dance recently and it was well worth it, you could also just tell cf 1 that tonight you are here for cf 2 and maybe later you will spend time with her. Act like a king not a bitch, no woman likes a coward.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    What Subraman and JS said. I could relate similar anecdotes, but there's not much point. It's your money, spend it the way you want. Actions have consequences, so be prepared to deal with those, such as one of them getting all butt hurt, but you're there to have fun, not to assuage egos or dampen drama.
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    I am like you Subra, I will have my new CF for 2 to 2 and half hours tonight. We'll do 2 sets of dances, one with a bj and the second for bj/fs. I usually tip $6-$700. I'm not talking about $100 in lap dances. I can't imagine old favorite is going to any too happy to see easy money going to someone else. I don't know but I'll find out tonight.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Everything Subra and JS said. I get dances with other dancers even when one of my faves is there. They dance for other guys, I'll get dances with whomever I want. One of my faves will even ask if there's anyone else I want to get dances with when we take a break.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Do what you want, but there are plenty of fish in the sea to catch.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion