Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

wanna dance baby ?

just_the_nuts

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Yes or No ?

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

nice bod - but looks too trampy for my tastes - would not kick her out of bed but would not be my first choice in a club.

Profile picture for Eagle1191
Eagle1191
•

Eh shes ok but would not be my first choice.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Juice, you are paying with hard earned money.

Up your standards. lol.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Juice is fucking everyone

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Fuck you jackie

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Fuck you cflock

:)

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Looks good to me!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I'm in! She's got a great body - and a sweet face too. I love girls who look trashy!

Profile picture for CaraLynn87
CaraLynn87
•

no

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

She's wearing too many clothes for me.

S
Supremeruler
•

Nah.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Juice, goddamnit !!! Use some goddamn lube next time !! :)

Profile picture for impala
impala
•

In a heartbeat

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

I'm guessing this is the rest of her.

Fun & trashy. She's worth a $40 expenditure for me to find out.

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

I'd be all over that, repeatedly.

Profile picture for Ugluck75
Ugluck75
•

certainly a yes! Too many tats for my taste but otherwise is smoking. Reminds me of a tatted hot bodied girl who gave me a lapdance that left me drained but satisfied....

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

She's a pass for me, unless I'm only interested in extras.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement