Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Dont get any wild ideas know

just_the_nuts

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (12)Latest

S
Supremeruler
•

I would pump her mouth full of cum.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

She keeps sucking and sucking - and it never gets any smaller. Something is wrong with that lollipop!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I prefer deep-throating

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol cash man

Chess and papi AMEN

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Sometimes I think you spell shit RONG on purpose just to drive me nuts.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Sometimes I think Juice isn't who he says he is.

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

PNW bikini baristas FTW

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Ditto, chessmaster.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Makes me wonder if her sucking power is as strong as the acid on my fingers. Apparently anything I routinely touch get dissolved. I even dissolve the paint off of keyboards and landline phones. I'm also dissolving paint on metal objects. I kind of sucks to know your touch will dissolve most paint and wear down plastic and metal but kind of cool thinking, this girl could do the same with her lips.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Warhawk Que ?

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Shark lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement