tuscl

Troll story update

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Some of you denounced the utility of my crotch waiving troll's antics. Well tonight he was fully vindicated. After full service (yeah that was unexpected), I went to the bathroom to clean up. He wasn't there, and the sink cut off 4 or 5 times. I kept waiving my hand down there to get it to turn on.

This is a great day for trolls everywhere.

10 comments

• DaOnion
    9 years ago
    FS? Wow. Was it one of the girls from Monday night or someone else? That's a score.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “… After full service (yeah that was unexpected) …”

How did you manage that at Baby Dolls – was it on one of the chairs or did you spring up for VIP?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    No VIP. Table by the bar. New girl. I knew it would be good when she introduced herself with the stripper handshake.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I guess one can get away w/ it w/ her pulling the ole g-string aside and riding you RCG making it look like a grinding dance.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    John, you are going to have to write up the story of FS by the bar with the new girl.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I got an unsolicited BBBJ once at Baby Dolls in the upstairs balcony - she made a chair-fort and went to work - she was from out of state so i assume she was not a regular dancer at BDs and assume she didn't care if she got busted.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Gonna need a sex story soon John
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Ok I hear ya
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    I know I can waive my rights but can you waive your hands? Maybe if it is your right hand.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Come to Michigan, John. We trolls live under the Mackinaw Bridge. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion