Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Troll story update

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Some of you denounced the utility of my crotch waiving troll's antics. Well tonight he was fully vindicated. After full service (yeah that was unexpected), I went to the bathroom to clean up. He wasn't there, and the sink cut off 4 or 5 times. I kept waiving my hand down there to get it to turn on.

This is a great day for trolls everywhere.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for DaOnion
DaOnion
•

FS? Wow. Was it one of the girls from Monday night or someone else? That's a score.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

“… After full service (yeah that was unexpected) …”

How did you manage that at Baby Dolls – was it on one of the chairs or did you spring up for VIP?

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

No VIP. Table by the bar. New girl. I knew it would be good when she introduced herself with the stripper handshake.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I guess one can get away w/ it w/ her pulling the ole g-string aside and riding you RCG making it look like a grinding dance.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

John, you are going to have to write up the story of FS by the bar with the new girl.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I got an unsolicited BBBJ once at Baby Dolls in the upstairs balcony - she made a chair-fort and went to work - she was from out of state so i assume she was not a regular dancer at BDs and assume she didn't care if she got busted.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Gonna need a sex story soon John

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Ok I hear ya

Profile picture for bvino
bvino
•

I know I can waive my rights but can you waive your hands? Maybe if it is your right hand.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Come to Michigan, John. We trolls live under the Mackinaw Bridge. :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement