tuscl

How the Superman vs Batman fight started......

14 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I thought it was an East-coast West-coast g-thing
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    We should care: Why?
    All the Bat-hole and Stupor-man movies have been a complete waste of time with the possible exception of the one where Anne Hathaway is in the skin tight costume!
    HULK SMASH
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Chuck Norris will kick both of their ass at the same time, fuck you Jackie
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I never thought of Anne Hathaway as a hottie but she sure as hell was one in that movie.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Maybe this is how it started.....

https://www.askideas.com/media/30/Batman…
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Never seen the Ben Affleck batman movies but seeing a preview where I actually heard him try and speak my first thought was "NO". Sounded like he was trying to do a Christian Bale batman voice and he just didn't look like batman to me.

I think I'm with the majority of the country because I had no clue why batman and superman were even fighting. After research apparently there is some huge comic book back story that 99% of normal people have no clue about. I think if they would've played up the whole back story with their marketing maybe the average public wouldn't be so confused.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I thought it started with a bad "yo momma" joke
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I heard Superman was making fun of Batman’s package
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    They got into it @ Follies over a dancer they both wanted to take to VIP
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “…They got into it @ Follies over a dancer they both wanted to take to VIP …”

Superman – “That’s my bitch motherfucker”

Batman – “FUCK YOU nigga”

Superman – “You want some of this mothefucka”

Batman – “Let’s dance homey”

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ Superman- " Who the fuck do you think you are?"

Batman- " I'm Batman"
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    LOL.
  • gammanu95
    9 years ago
    The reviews on BvS are terrible, and that Lex Luthor is the worst. Looking forward to Civil War for real hero on hero battle, but not psyched about new Spiderman.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Loved the old tv shows. I lost interest after I saw the Christopher Reeve Superman.

Love the Batman show - where they showed the captions - and not the violence. That was an idea ahead of its time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion