Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: Another Super Hot Weather Girl

VeryBigDawg

Georgia

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

God, it is great to live in Atlanta! Our newest weather girl:

Your experience?

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Fuck!!! You weren't kidding she's hawt

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

When I visit shadowcat, I'll just have to tour the studio while she is working. FINE ! l

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Tawny Little, Miss America 1976 got her start doing the weather for a Los Angeles TV station.

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

Who cares if it rains! Just watching her would be worth it.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Does she do extras?

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

I don't usually even watch the local news but i'd tune in for that!

Profile picture for eyeamlong
eyeamlong
•

Fox5 Atlanta weather lady Joanne Feldman turn me on... I would say she reminds me of Michelle,, that works at Follies... Not the Michelle with pierce tit...

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

If she did extras, we would never see Shadowcat at Follies again!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

eyeamlong - Michelle not with the pierced tit has a full bush. How do you know what the weather gal has? :)

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Weather girls seem to be getting hotter - and the ones on Spanish tv stations are amazing - no idea what they are saying - but that's fine as I put the tv on mute -

Profile picture for eyeamlong
eyeamlong
•

@Shadowcat.... That would take me down a very slippery slope, of several UGA students, working at the old Gold Club,,,, in the early 90's....

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

She reminds me of a girl I fucked in FKK Oase. Could be her twin sister.

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

LG, I am jealous.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement