Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Indian titty drop

MrDeuce
MrDeuce6157270

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

This is what I'm looking for at a place like BT's in Dearborn:

Is that asking too much? And she doesn't have to be Indian -- she could be Arab or Persian!

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Yum - me loves BIG natural titties !!!

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

Her face is cut and pasted to the body, kinda creepy.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

She's good but not as fine as the Asian you previously showed.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Good call beguiled but I wasn't looking at her face. Lol

I think that's what the person who posted it is counting on. I'll take titties like that on any cute chick.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Oh - she had a face?

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

Figured that I'd be called a fag for noticing.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Meh. No offence, but does little for me.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Beguiled - that's an excellent catch! Of course - that gave me an excuse to watch it a few more times.

I like this one - but the Asian posted earlier has a hotter fall to her tits. They are both pretty amazing!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

There is a quite an assortment of other titty-drops in the link - yum f'ing yum

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Good call papi. I looked at a bunch but didn't get through them all.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Good call papi. I looked at a bunch but didn't get through them all.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Thanks! There are some hot ones in that link! Wow!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

What shift is she workin?????????????. I just have to go down there. It's a quick drive down Telegraph Rd for me.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement