Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Big-breasted Asian titty drop

MrDeuce
MrDeuce6157270

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Asian chick with big naturals does the titty drop . . .

. . . and Clubber has a heart attack.

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Those are some nice full titties.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Very nice

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

Not bad

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Wow! Those are gorgeous titties! They drop perfectly in my opinion!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Where is clubber these days anyone heard from him hope he's ok he is a good guy.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I'm in lust for those titties, Move over, Clubber, I'm going in !!

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

OMG I just ldk'd at home in my pants after watching that. Thanks so much for that visual. Now if I can only find a club where she or a look alike works.

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Nice. I wonder if she has a matching fine ass? Any way to find out her name?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Why does it seem so hard/unusual to find natural titties like that in strip-clubs - I'm tired of skinny chicks with A and at best B cups (or fake tits).

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

Sweet!

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Oh my!

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Better than the other. Because she's Asian, or because they're shaped better? Possibly a bit of both.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Yummy

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

The power of the boobs:

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement