tuscl

why is an extras girl an extras girl?

s88
New York
Thursday, March 24, 2016 5:16 PM
This week I went to one of my regular SCs. In 9 months of going to this SC, I've never bought any services from Amber the ruthless skanky extras girl. She scares the shit out of me. She whispered and offered HJ through FS in VIP the first time I ever went to my regular SC before I ever said I word to her. The first time I talked to her, "What do you during the day?" "I drink and get high", "you smoke?" "weed all day handsome" and shows off her mary jane tats, no shame, no shame. I am subtly about fun like that, she isn't. She talks super fast. She needs to smoke more blunts than she already does before coming to work. At another visit, Amber refused to do a test LD, VIP with extras or nothing since she "Im not going to tease your cock, fuck me like a real man". She gives off street worker vibes, 180 from GFE. No thanks. Today my CF was hiding in the DR like always, so out of complete boredom and it was a low dancer weekday, and because I never ever have gotten a LD from Amber the shark, I decided to get one just an experiment. Its been a couple months since Amber refused to do the test LD. This time Amber agrees. LD was way above the basic LD at this SC. A hand on my dick the whole time shielded from the camera. At this point, I notice my CF goes into the semi public LD room with another customer while Amber is grinding on me. Remember this fact for later. Before the LD started, I already decided Amber gets jizzed on her tits, so no titty sucking for me. Amber tried to make me suck her tits even though I didn't want to. Once I tasted them, I was correct in not wanting to titty suck, there was a bitter chemical taste on them. Either soap, hand sanitizer, or deodorant. Her stripper clothes also had a moldy laundry smell (did she pass out at the laundromat or find a customer and goto his car?). Overall a miserable experience. If I was an attention whore, I'd say I was raped by Amber. To stop the titty sucking I didn't want I started a conversation with Amber and talked with her for the rest of the LD while she grinded. I very politely confronted her that she was an extras girl. She told me why. "This is my club. The other dancers don't treat customers good. They never talk to them. They hide in the back. Look at [my CF] over there, she just shorted him [an obese short 250 lb with a sports jersey and sports shorts] on that [LD] song. CF lies to customers, she says she is Persian but is Russian. I go to every customer, no matter what. Every customer must be greeted every time. If nobody says hi to them, they will get up and not come back. I work here everyday. I save this club from closing." That paragraph explains her reasoning for being an extras girl. I dont disagree with anything Amber said. Since Amber's 1 dance on me started before CF started her 1 dance, and Amber's 1 dance on me ended after CF's 1 dance. Also CF told me she is Russian, but she does look Middle Eastern or Greek. Amber finished by saying she wont be here next week because she is going to Florida but will be back the week after that. Spring break but shes no college student ;)

9 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Yes, the drugs, alcohol and tobacco stuff is no good. So are Born Again Christianity and Psych Meds. Get to know the girl in the front room. Front room GFE! Do that before going into any backrooms. SJG
  • s88
    8 years ago
    I didn't make it clear, my LD with Amber and CF's LD with fatty were in the same room. Amber and I both can see CF 3 chairs down next to our chair if we turn our heads.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Well, you can do some of those things without being an extras girl. There are a couple low mileage dancers who say hi to me every time and sometimes even hug me, even though they know I'm not going to buy any more dances from them after learning how low mileage they are.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Everyone does what they are comfortable with. I have a fave who gives high mileage lappers but that's as far as she will go. There's another dancer at the same club who will take me back and give me a bj if I want it every time.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I don't think that explains why she is an extras girl. As already noted, there are non-extras girls who greet all the customers; one doesn't have to be an extras girl to do that. Also, this Amber chick seems like a shit talker who doesn't mind her business, and might not mind her hygiene either considering the smell.
  • Ugluck75
    8 years ago
    Thanks for reaffirming why I don't go for skanks and extras clubs. Strippers tend to be skanky enough without the knowledge that they just got used and juiced 15 minutes prior to them giving me a dance or whatever.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    I was chatting with a cute young "extras" girl after we went to VIP one evening. I was leaving town the next day so I was unlikely to ever see her again. I asked her straight out and she answered whether it was true or not: "I started screwing in 7th grade and I like it. Now rather than doing it for free I get to pick who I want to do (" I really like older guys, they know what I like") and make money doing it" She obviously said the old guy part to stroke my ego. I have chatted with many that say something similar and one said she only did ITC because she did not want a pimp and the club was a safe place with security.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Thanks for sharing that, tiredtraveler. I have suspected that to be the case for some of the 'extras' girls and a source of cognitive dissonance for dancers who hate their job or hate their customers. Since God forbid some sex workers actually like sex at work or actually like some of their customers.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I think a dancer can be an extras girl without being a filthy mess - but the girl you describe seems to have some major issues. Based on your description - I was thinking more meth/heroin than pot - but you know more than I do. She appears to think she's helping out - but with her sales technique - and poor hygeine - I doubt she's helping much at all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion