Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

West palm beach. Where is Suki?

jaredlucas

Arizona

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Couple of months ago I was at spearmint rhino and had a very nice time with Suki.

Been back a couple of times since and she wasn't there. She did mention that she was considering working at another club but I dont recall what it was.

Anybody know where she went?

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

@twentyfive and @dolfan- where are thou Suki?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

She works for LMN now.

Profile picture for jaredlucas
jaredlucas
•

What is LMN?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I don't comment on girls in an open forum suki is not there any more.

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

@twentyfive- I was just joking.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

LMN's house is where all the strippers go to play in West Palm.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

She just left my house after three days of pure lust and top quality sushi. Damn she was hot. And now I'm probably another stripper's baby daddy. Shit, I hate when that happens.

Profile picture for jaredlucas
jaredlucas
•

Good one.

Cheers Jared

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement