tuscl

my CF made me feel old last night.

ButterMan
Indianapolis
I was having my monthly hook up with my 20 year old cf/ds the other night. We usually go to dinner and back to my place for a movie and we'll you know:) the movie we were watching was " creed" the latest Rocky flick where Rocky trains Apollo's son. So she looks over at me and asked how old is Rocky Balboa ? and I said I don't know he has to be in his sixties by now pull out your phone and Google it. So she does and says she can't find anything on his age she keeps on getting old Rocky movies so I look over and she is actually Googling Rocky Balboa..LoL so I laughed and said you know that's not his real name right and she says well what's his real name and I said Sylvester Stallone. She said you mean this isn't based on a true story he wasn't a real boxer ? I said no Rocky is a fictional character trust me that's his real name. She said are you sure that doesn't even sound right. Wow this chick thought his name was Rocky Balboa she'd never heard of Sylvester Stallone I feel old

25 comments

• georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    The first time I felt like that was when some young thing shared her newfound love for a new band she'd just heard. The Eagles.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    My CF keeps comparing me to her grand father. :)
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    My CF was at my place and I put on some music.

CF: "Who is that?"
    Me: "Ike & Tina Turner."
    CF: "Tina Turner? My grandmother really likes her."

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Haha. You guys are old.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    A little younger.

My friends and I are in our mid-late thirties and we were in a bar several years ago. We were probably 32ish at the time. Guns and Roses comes on and one of the guys says "damn I love me some GNR and turns to a girl and say, don't you too?" She replies "maybe my dad does."
  • gammanu95
    9 years ago
    Want to feel worse? Start asking them about the ORIGINAL star wars movies - 1977, not those crappy re-releases. If they even understand the original chronology, most don't, they won't understand why our generation (I'm 40) was so fond of them.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    On our last trip, the DS out of the blue asks how old my kids are. I tell her. It was at that point that she realized that my kids are older than her. Apparently she had not thought of that before.

On the last trip with DS II, she makes a comment to me about how everybody on the beach is so old. They looked to be 50s-70s. I didn't say anything.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @JohnSmith69 “she makes a comment to me about how everybody on the beach is so old. They looked to be 50s-70s. I didn't say anything.”

trust me on this one, you didn’t have to….
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Rocky 4 was in the 80s and is cheesy.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    I have an opposite story. My ATF once told me she was 36, then I realized she was only a few years younger than my mom and the same age as most of my teachers. She had a rocking body and did the most insane dances. I was 18 at the time.

I would not have been surprised for her to tell me she had a child older than I was.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Last year I had a 19 yo dance for me, then I quickly became self-aware than in a few weeks I would literally be twice her age and old enough to have been her dad. The feeling was 1-part surreal and 1-part feeling dirty. Then I quickly got over it, compartmentalized it, having to do so if I wanted to keep on clubbing.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @Dominic77: Had that feeling last year with an 18 year old. Since I was 54 at the time, I was *three* times her age. I whimsically wondered what she'd say to something like, "So how does it feel to suck your grandpa's dick?" Fortunately, good sense prevailed that time, and I just let her eat my cum without comment.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Looking at it from a different perspective - it's better your CF makes you feel old - than making you feel young? So I'd consider it a good thing.

On the topic of her not being aware of actors playing roles - and having different names than their roles....
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    My CF does make me feel young, since she still fits within the "half my age plus 7 years" formula where it's still socially acceptable to us to be together. She was born in '88 and me in '77.

Not sure who make up that formula or why the plus 7. I guess it's to avoid a generational boundary or something.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ some drunk asshole made it up.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Never happened to me.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Dominic77 - that is an odd formula - but it gives a decent baseline - even though the origin of the formula is unknown.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Dominic's formula means the MILF is perfect for me. Aside from the whole being married already thing.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Adria! Adria!
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    haha I look over and a surveillance video feed the other day. I think who is that old guy and then realize I was looking at me form the back.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    @GMD: I'm going to have the same thought in my head when I'm 54, too. 3*18.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    And the formula is .5×age+8 so if you're 18 you're dating another 18 year old so you don't get arrested
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    We're not old - we're mature

:)
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    ^Not always true. It probably varies by state, but, here they allow for an up to 2 year difference, so an 18 yo can date and fuck a 16 yo without it being statutory rape.

And even more sad news: I've known plenty of women who were raped at varying points between the ages of 7 and 13 and *none* were ever arrested. There was even a 15-17 yo in my HS class dating a 35 yo man, a general contractor, whom she eventually married. He to my knowledge, was never arrested either.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    One of the more common exceptions to the statutory rape laws are couples who were fucking *prior* to both of them turning 18.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion