Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

the surprising truth about juice

just_the_nuts

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I lied

I never have and I never will do drugs

So please in the future if I meet some of u at a tuscl meet up...please keep it away from me

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

You remind me of Lemmy

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lmfao that cracked me up

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Heck your statement is true but I have plans to follow through eventually

It's also true I am a lier

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

I'm a honest lier

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

LIAR is how it's spelled you Down Syndrome motherfucker!!!!! lol

Love is love

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

L ok

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit!!! You got busted juice fucker

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Alcohol is a drug

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"I lied

I never have and I never will do drugs

So please in the future if I meet some of u at a tuscl meet up...please keep it away from me"

Brilliant!

"I'm a honest lier"

Double brilliant!

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Thank YOU

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^^I agree with Heck

S
Supremeruler
•

I agree with cflock.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol...God I love u ducks

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

QUACK !!

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement