tuscl

Golf Course Drink Cart Girl

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
As spring break ended, I hooked up with the college student I discussed back in the summer (she spent way too much on spring break and knows I am a sure thing). Was stripping in ATL, then Jacksonville and SC. Now mostly hangs out in a cocktail dress at the better hotels in Savannah. But, she has a great weekend daytime gig.

She met a club pro for a nice golf course in Hilton Head (met him on a "date"). He got her a job as the drink cart girl on the weekends (my guess is the pro now gets the occasional freebie). Her hustle is she wears a short skirt (no panties) and a men's type button down preppy shirt (no bra). If there is a club employee around or women in a foursome, the shirt stays buttoned up and the knees stay together. No problem. If the foursome is just men, she unbuttons a couple of buttons and makes sure to flash some beaver getting out of the cart. She gives them the "I'm putting myself through college" story. She said she gets several serious propositions in a day. She also makes great tips. She gives out her "work" cell phone number and usually lands one or two dates an evening that way. She says the amazing thing is how many times she does more than one guy from the same group. Most of the guys that are there are on some sort of vacation and are all looking for some tail.

9 comments

• BigPoppa99
    9 years ago
    ;) Yes, I am from the Jacksonville area. And some of those drink girls are hott!
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Maybe I should start golfing again!
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    She's a prostitute?
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "She's a prostitute?"

Ace deduction!
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Smart girl - that's targeted marketing at its finest! A few beers in some golfing buddies - on a business trip - and she's got them hooked before they get boozed up and start propositioning girls at the local bars.

I have no doubt that she's hot! I like that idea.
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    @motorhead - Does not need the money. Daddy putting her through college. Her friend got her into stripping for the thrill of it, then into extras. Now graduated to call girl. Daddy would be proud.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    There's a couple hot cart girls at the course where I have golf league, but nothing like what the OP says as far as blatant exhibitionism. Oh well....
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    During his physical, the doctor asked the patient

about his daily activity level.

​ H​e described a typical day this way:

“Well, yesterday afternoon, I waded along the edge of a lake,

drank eight beers, escaped from wild dogs in the heavy brush,

jumped away from an aggressive rattlesnake,

marched up and down several rocky hills,

stood in a patch of poison ivy,

crawled out of quicksand

and took four leaks behind big trees.”

Inspired by the story, the doctor said,

“You must be one hell of an outdoors man!”

”NAH,” he replied, “I'm just a lousy golfer.”
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    I bet this cart girl could help with my long game.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion