tuscl

Dallas question

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I'm going to be in Dallas soon. I'll spend most of my non work and non sleep hours at baby dolls. But at some point the little head is going to ask for some extra special attention that you can't get at BD. What's the best place to go to get that extra attention from a cute white girl. Someplace not too far from BD would be nice since I'd likely come from there. It'll be mid week night shift.

I'm not trying to and don't plan to repeat debates about Dallas clubs and how good BD is or isn't. And I'm not a racist just because I like white girls so get over it. Just want to know what those with experience think is the best place to finish after I'm done at BD.

Take out from BD would be logical but it's unlikely that I have time for that.

15 comments

• twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Try take out what have you got to lose.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    I can't help you with sure thing extras because it's all YMMV, but it would be cool to meet a fellow TUSCLer at Baby Dolls. If you're interested, PM the day you will be going.

Extras at Baby Dolls are not cheap. Most likely you would have to spring for the $650 champagne room and tip your waitress well to stay away. I know who the extras girls are and they are not that great. Bucks Dallas is down the road from Baby Dolls and it's brand new. Privacy can be had for less but it does not have as many dancers as BDs.

If my CF is working that night, I hope she does not catch your eye :-)
    She is not a redhead or blonde so I think she's safe. Plus, she doesn't do extras no matter how much you offer her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    AFAIK the Dallas area is not too good w.r.t. ITC extras.

Only place I can currently think off is not close by; it’s Buck’s Ft Worth; I “think” extras can be had there and the place seems to be getting pretty-good reviews – it’s about 30 miles west of Dallas.

There is also a Buck’s Dallas but it’s not very good AFAIK; Buck’s Ft Worth is the one I’m referring to.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Bavarian I'll pm you. If anybody is interested in going to BD let me know and I'll pm you the dates also.

I won't be surprised if there is no obvious extras friendly option near BD. if that's where I end up I'll just arrange a date with DS I or III the night after I leave Dallas.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    If it's in March, you can PM me. I may be around. Not sure about the extras though. I think eccie has a section on strip clubs by city where people post their trip reports with details of what they got, how much they paid, club, and dancer name. Hope I don't get band or orchestrad for mentioning another site.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    JohnSmith69 if you end up meeting up with Bavarian, perhaps you could show him the ropes on how to get value for his money?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Larry, not sure Baby Dolls is the best place for that, but we'll see.
  • l00ber
    9 years ago
    If there is a dallas meetup in the near future, let me know. I too will be heading out there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Have you ever tried out the Men’s Club (it’s super close to Baby Dolls; maybe even walking distance) – it’s supposed to be very upscale and good-talent but very pricey – they have a VIP/Champagne-Room but IDK if extras are a go.

PT’s In Plano is BYOB and seems to be getting a good # of reviews and I “think” extras may be a go there but not sure.

And Silver City is another upscale club but not sure if extras can be had.

Perhaps you can do a SC-crawl and feel us in.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    I've been wanting to try the Men's Club. I hear pretty good things about it from both dancers and customers that I've met at Baby Dolls. One of these days maybe...
  • serrano
    9 years ago
    JohnSmith and friends

Where is good hotel for stay near Baby Doll Dallas? Seem like the hotels right next to BBD not very good and not sexy place for OTC, and hotel by DFW airport too far. Next business trip I will fly Love Field, but need nice place to stay that is close enough and nice enough.

Thanking you
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'm staying at a hotel near the airport. It doesn't seem like a very far drive from my perspective.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    Serrano, the 3 1/2 or 4 star hotels are not right near the clubs. If your goal is OTC, being close to the club is probably more important than being in a 5 star hotel.

The Holiday Inn Express is right next to Baby Dolls. It's simple, but clean and gets good reviews.
    http://www.ihg.com/holidayinnexpress/hot…

Spring Hill Suites is about the same or slightly nicer and also gets good reviews, but a little farther away.
    http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/da…
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    I always thought that strippers would prefer not to meet at hotels close to where they work. Baby Dolls is very strict. If word gets around to them that the strippers are hooking up with customers OTC, they can be terminated. At least that's what I've heard. They can also get in trouble if they work at multiple strip clubs. So much for being independent contractors.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    Serrano, Bavarian is right. OTC from Baby Dolls is probably a long shot at best, especially if you are just visiting. His hotel advice is probably better than mine too.

There is one nicer hotel near Baby Dolls though, if you choose to stay near the club.

http://www.mcmelegantedallas.com/
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion