Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

eHarmony matched me with Tequila Rose.....

mikeya02

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Hmmm...I think I drink too much

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Or not enough !

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Drink some more and find out

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

I thought about using it...does it work well ?

Also did that link i sent u work ?

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I haven't yet, just predicting what will happen if i'm truthful

No, I don't think that was the right link

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Well shit

S
Supremeruler
•

Do some coke before the date and tell us how it goes.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Well shit

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement