tuscl

Time to go SJG

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
The doctors are searching the institution SJG is hiding in the maintenance shed, help the orderlies find him and get him back in the secure ward.

6 comments

• san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    FREE AT LAST!

SJG

Best of Mozart
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb0UmrCX…
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ what did you do?
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    . @san_jose_guythe only way you are going to be free is if you pick up that electric drill there in the shed with you and using at least a .25 inch drill bit make an opening through your skull to let the voices have a way to get out. left temple, right temple doesn't make any difference but you HAVE to do it if you want to be free.

come on, do it, do it, FUCKING DO IT ALREADY

• san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Everything you've heard about me is probably true.

:)

SJG
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    SJG, how many times did you attempt to rape your wife while she was sleeping?
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    A whole lot less than consensually with other girlfriends.

My wife never was that highly sexualized, and this was part of the problem with her.

Whereas I had had another who would show up at my front door with a plastic tub of strawberries and another of cool whip, and then change into a red party dress with a bustier and thigh high stockings underneath, and high heels. And she was never without extreme makeup.

And she was the one who gave me the box of ginseng tea, "So that you can go more times."

I was young and did not need chemical enhancements, I just needed a kick in the ass. I needed her to show me that I don't always need to be such a gentleman when in bed with a beautiful woman.

I don't have too many regrets from those decades. But one of the few is simply that I did not spend enough time pushing my cock into that girl.

And if I can ever meet up with her again, I will explain this to her.

SJG

Plant Closures, Paul Ryan
    http://www.goiam.org/index.php/imail/lat…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion