Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

You baseball Tiger fans, remember this guy?

mikeya02

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

He made Yogi Berra look handsome

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I did not know Abe Vigoda pitched for the Detroit Tigers

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I didn't know Charlie Calas played baseball...

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Hey, he was pretty good!

What in the world made you think to post his card?

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I was thinking of my long gone baseball card collection. I used to have them all, but now I only have one card left...a 1962 Topps Roberto Clemente

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

Now I'm going to look at my slightly use Roger Maris card! It's fun remembering the sports past!

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

His nickname was "The Sphinx"

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Sad to say, I don't remember him. What years did he play?

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I at one point had 7 different years of Mickey Mantle Topps cards. I don't even want to guess what they're worth today.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement