tuscl

Doing Your Dream Girl with Another Guy

Let's say you have a chance to have sex with your dream girl (Kate Upton, Jennifer Lopez, Mila Kunis, whoever the hell it might be). The catch, however, is that another dude is going to be doing her at the same time. Let's say you're having sex with her but the other guy is getting blown.

1) Would you want any part in this?
2) Would you be able to "perform" given that another dude is right there?

20 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    1) No. I already fuck my dream girl on a regular basis.

2) I have no idea if I could perform or not. However, the idea of having another dick in the room, in my dream girl, is a huge turn off.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    Good question. In general, I have no interest in a threesome unless it's two women and me. The idea of crossing swords creeps me the hell out.

However, in the scenario you described, if it was my dream girl (currently Ruth Kearney or Katrina Bowden), I would be interested, as long as the other guy never touched me in any way.

It might be tough to perform at first, but once I started touching and licking her, I'd probably be able to focus on her alone and I think I could perform.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    John let's give the ds the fantasy she always wanted. We could give her so many orgasms. Thank bout it.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    I would charge some fool $10,000 to get blown by Mila Kunis (you know he's out there). Then have sex with 20 hot P4P chicks. But not all at once.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    hey ashton, ilbbaicni is trying to pimp out your girl
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Um probably not. My dream girl and another chick that's more like it.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Why not? She's a slut so she would enjoy it anyway.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Dude, I've had my share of straight MFM threesomes with 6s and 7s. No issue performing. So yes.

Apparently though performance issues are common.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    It's been offered with civies but I have passed. I have no interest in seeing another guy's cock around me.
  • maho
    9 years ago
    Couldn't do it. No dream girl could override the fact that a dude would be right there.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    No but MFF or MFMF or more I don't see any issues. I'm not touching another guy but don't see any issues being in the same room.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Fuck no.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Sure was a shock to hear lopaw's answer. :)
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Can i help suck this other dudes dick ?
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Only if the other guy promises not to break eye contact
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    I agree with JamesSD on thus one. But I've done my share of "trains" in college, never had performance issues. I just would rather it not be a fat fucking slob.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    1. Fuck no. 2. And probably no.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    I did it twice in college to score the hot girl and once to placate my wife within the context of swinging and because the other woman was super hot. I have no issue getting hard and performing and getting performance anxiety and/or upset over crossing swords seems to be an indicia that one is a bit afraid they might like it. Having said that I didn;t enjoy any of the three times; three strikes and you're out so I won't ever again and it has been placed on our no thanks list for swinging. Told my wife if she wants two men at the same time to find two men.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    1) I'd give it a go.
    2) I've double teamed enough civi girls to know that I won't have trouble getting hard and getting in with a dream girl type.

That being said - I'm not sure who I would consider a dream girl - but I'm sure there are a few I'd consider lol!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Probably. My real dream girl is my ATF, and she has expressed fantasies about having a sub boy serve her.

I don't think having another dick there would bother me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion