tuscl

You wildebeest better start engaging with my lil bud

rickthelion
Straight outta tha NC, comin' atcha with an AK ready to steal your daughter. ROAR!!!
I want him to be tuned in to the human condition. Once we cats take over well only deal with you via vulture. I don't want to actually meet with damn dirty apes unless they are exceptional geniuses like rickdugan or hot sluts for BSLC.

So start showing my vulture bud some respect. ROAR!

6 comments

• ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    I used to have a parrot that was very entertaining. How would Rick react to having his wings clipped and sitting on a perch? Can he sing show tunes?
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    ROAR !!! answers the Michigan cat !!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I'm allergic to cat dander and feathers. It's this time of year, I think about getting out a chainsaw and cutting down every tree and bush in my yard just to get rid of all the all day long chirping. Chirping at 1 am, 2am, all night long.

I did cut down or trim up every tree and bush in my front and side yards on Friday. I could be like Bruce Campbell with a chainsaw in my backyard though.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    The hairless apes are the only animal that voluntarily runs a marathon.

You'll overheat before you catch me.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    9 years ago
    How do I say "Crunchbird My Ass!" to a fucking vulture?
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    You cats talk about taking over. Don't get things planned so fast. Its my Christian Eating Lions that are the Top Cats now. Of course we'd never say anything bad about another cat, but you are going to have to get with us.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion