tuscl

Orlando area strip joints

Mikeybush
Florida
Saturday, March 12, 2016 3:48 PM
I'll be in Orlando with time to kill the first Saturday in April. I'll be doing the mouse ears thing with the s/o on Sunday /Monday but I'm on my own Saturday. I've heard Orlando is strictly air dances and what's near Orlando that might be a little duuuurty. I mean I'll drive an hour or two. Any suggestions?

6 comments

• rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Coco Beach is an hour away.
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    Tampa is a good place to try. Depends on where you are staying in Orlando. If it's near downtown Orlando, then it's around 1 hr 45 minutes. If you are staying near Disney, then its about 1 1/4 hours to the Tampa Clubs.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    On Disney trips in 1996 and 2001, I managed to sneak away to a couple of Orlando-area clubs, one of which was called Circus Circus and both of which were air dance palaces. If I found myself in Orlando again, I would head to Tampa for a day or two and visit Scarlett's and the world-famous Mons Venus.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I live near orlando. Make the drive to either cocoa beach or Tampa. The clubs are cheaper in Cocoa if that's a consideration.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Flagooner being a local has good advice. I've been to only one club outside of Orlando - and it was before I really learned how to operate in the club. The club was Rachel's - and the women were pretty impressive - in the 8.5 to 9 range. It seemed to be a gentlemans club - and I didn't find mileage (but I didn't look for it either). I think they use pasties to cover nips - as they can't go fully topless? I'm sure they know how to work the tourists - and I'd expect them to look to get more $$$ for little mileage.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Rachaels is the biggest waste of time and money on earth. Go to the beach if you want to see pretty girls you cannot get close to. When in the Orlando area I go to the Inner Room in Cocoa Beach. Tampa, where I have been strip clubbing less than 300 times is nothing like it used to be and not interesting to me at all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion