tuscl

A new TUSCL member?

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
The Cleveland Browns just released Johnny Foosball.

I say we extend him a hearty invitation to join TUSCL. Gone is the big NFL paycheck. Say goodbye to the parties, the celebrities, and the free women.

Come to TUSCL and learn how to get $100 strippers

17 comments

• Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Typical silver spoon-fed kid with no work ethic.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

He'd sure fit right in with all us PL's.

He already knows how to make it rain, I'm sure...
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Talk about a guy who pissed away millions. Even if he was only a mediocre talent, he could have eventually earned a fine living as a decent backup QB option somewhere. But now nobody is going to touch him and whatever money he still has is going to be gone fast.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    His parents are wealthy, so he'll be fine regardless.

What he needs to worry about is the domestic violence investigation he's under. When this investigation is over I predict the NFL will suspend him for the whole year, not just for this, but he's been in other incidents, it all adds up. I looked at what he's being accused of, this loser is lucky he's not in jail.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    I didn't think he'd get in so much trouble in the NFL

I mean yeah he had some minor issues in college, but nothing like what's happened since he's been in the NFL
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    On a serious tip though, I do believe he may have some psychological issues going on. At one point he threatened to commit a murder-suicide with his ex-girlfriend. I think he should seek help with his ongoing issues.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    He needs a punch in the face
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    He needs help - and he needs to commit to a program to get better. He seems to be a dick - and without his big NFL paycheck - he will just be another could-have-been! He's washed up and he's still in his early 20's. What a fucking waste!
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    I just read on ESPN (so it must be true) he is still due a $million plus for the next two seasons from the Browns. And if another team picks him up (not sure why they would?) the new team would have to pay that amount.

I need an NFL contract, damn.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Mansel is already here; he's LMN
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    As larry mentioned - his family is wealthy and Manzel has not been in need his whole life - at worse he'll end-up a trust-fund baby.

Personally I don't think he's done in the NFL yet but that may be a naive statement.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Actually being out of Cleveland may be a blessing in disguise.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Johnny football is LMN - that's awesome and actually somewhat believable
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    I thought we had standards around here. Johnny Futbol would give the PLs around here a bad name.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    He's done in the NFL. After seeing how little effort he puts in to learning his job and how little he cares, I would be shocked to see a team take a chance on him.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    I think someone will give him another shot, maybe Jerry Jones, especially if he beats the domestic abuse stuff.

But I have serious doubts about whether or not he can quit partying and stay out of the limelight.
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    Eventually he'll get another chance from some NFL team.
    Fucking Johnny Rehab. Part of me says hey he's young, we've all done stupid things when we were young, but that idiot had the world by the balls and let go so he could take a selfie.

Maybe some day he'll get a clue.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion