tuscl

Reddit

Friday, March 11, 2016 7:06 AM
This website is like tuscl for the rest of the world lol.... I use it...do you ?

9 comments

• motorhead
    8 years ago
    "Did you hear Billy Bob shot a bar yesterday?" "Yes'um, I reddit in the paper"
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I have looked at Reddit, but I found it lacked the wit and sophistication of TUSCL.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    This was always my favorite Reddit article: Reddit: "i am a former head of security for a strip club in south florida where anything goes. ask me anything!" [view link] or [view link]
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Just the Nuts, you're a stud u don't need that stuff. You're a crazy ass sum' bitch don't anybody ever fuck with u.
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    How do you make sense of reddit, and find interesting content? Are there particular groups you frequent? Just look at the front page and watch as new comments pop up?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Reddit is like a whole forum full SJGs but instead of talking about strippers they talk about video games.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I used to be addicted to reddit but gradually lost interest. Unfortunately there are few subs which are active but lack heavy handed moderation. Gonewild is awesome, but just for eye candy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion