tuscl

Atlanta Lottery winner?!?!?!?!

Thursday, March 10, 2016 3:18 PM
So about a week ago while passing Follies. there was a big black Mercedes RV/VAN. Then this week there was a small Bus. (Tose type the Churches use), dropping people off as I drove by. It just had me thinking about the "Winning the lottery and getting and RV to tour strip clubs" story. I have not been there in probably almost 6 months. I so need to stop by.

2 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Not interesting to me, as I don't live by fatalism. Instead I am applying my own talents and abilities and building up a team of people and we will solve the problems which make life so unlivable, and not squander our money by gambling. And I for one would like to eliminate these state lotteries, starting with the one a Georgia company puts on in California. SJG
  • Tony777
    8 years ago
    Winning the lottery would be fun. So would a multistate strip club tour funded by lottery winnings. One time I was in a strip club in Arizona and some guy started buying drinks for everyone. He kept doing that. Drinks, drinks, and more drinks. He must've bought 10 rounds. I assume he just won the lottery or something.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion