tuscl

Show me the way to go home

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Trying to decide if I want to take I-95 south and hit clubs in WPB or Miami, or if I should take I-75 and see the scene in Tampa. Either one would be a short visit.

10 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I think SoFlo has more/better options - I'm personally not a big Tampa fan.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    You will likely enjoy either, just don't compromise and stop in between. You do not want to go Orlando.
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    What do you want and how much time are you willing to lose going out west before you go east?

Right now, my favorite area to club is the North Broward/Pompano area. There's nice variety. Cheetah's got a diverse lineup of mostly quality girls and is pretty lively but still very much a strip club over a dance club. You probably won't do anything to get yourself into trouble with the wife there though. Booby Trap has improved its lineup considerably and is much more mellow leaning more towards being a local bar with naked girls. The girls on average aren't up to par with Cheetah or Diamond Dolls, but they've got a couple girls who could compete. You can easily piss off your wife there though, and it probably won't break the bank. Diamond Dolls has a lot of really good looking girls and a vibe similar to Cheetah. They lack in diversity though, with the vast majority being Cubans who can quote a price but little else. Value isn't real great either, with the higher end girls looking for $200+ in the 3-4-$100 booth & songs being cut well under 3 minutes. Porthole Pub is neighborhood pub with the kind of girls you'd see at the neighborhood gas station buying beer & cigarettes. Sometimes there is a real cutie in there, but sometimes the lineup induces more giggles than boners. Prices are reasonable, but value really depends on how cute the girl is.

That said, Tampa's got clubs with better looking girls (Mons & 2001) and clubs with sluttier girls (Ybor), and a handful of in between. But, is it worth what could be a 3-4 hour detour depending on where you're coming from? To me, its not. I'd hit the Pompano clubs and/or something in Dade. Unless you've been to all those and are looking for a change in scenery.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    So what did you decide and which clubs did you hit?
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I'm tired and I want to go to bed
    I had a little drink about an hour ago
    And it's gone right to my head
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    We're gonna need a bigger boat.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Maybe he got stuck in one of those round-abouts and doesn't know how to get out?
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Lord, I'm wasted... And can't find my way home...

Fantastic song. Great to chill out and unwind to.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VT-SFgkVln…
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    I read his reviews earlier. Sounded like he wasn't at all impressed.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ his reviews were of Cocoa Beach - I assume on this thread he was asking for advice of where to stop on his way home from Cocoa Beach.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion