Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Hardcore

just_the_nuts

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

The hardcore way to eat ramen noodles: 1. Boil water 2. Eat block of ramen 3. Drink boiled water 4. Snort flavored powder 5. Fuck Bitches

Replies (13)Latest

S
Supremeruler
•

Fuck you jackie.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

:)

SJG

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

That's how I used to eat cereal......cram Coco Puffs in my mouth, follow with a swig of milk

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Ace!

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Let me guess, Gen-Y?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Yo, I thought you got your money and your strippers right. If you got your money right you wouldn't even know what ramen noodles are anymore!

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Mikey

This is how I eat pancakes

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

And syrup.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I recommend going directly to step 5 - it's a low sodium way to do it!

Profile picture for rick33
rick33
•

How do you eat cake?

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement