tuscl

stilettos bad girls

If anybody has been to stilettos in charleston sc, can you tell me which girls ill have a better chance at getting to know more intamately? Which ones are a waste of time?

18 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Do you own investigating officer.
  • kaneboy
    9 years ago
    Wtf does that even mean?
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    You asked a question about extras in your first discussion. Based on the upfront nature of your inquiry - your status as a potential LE official is being questioned.
  • kaneboy
    9 years ago
    LE?
  • kaneboy
    9 years ago
    Wait, Like a cop?
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Fuck off kaneboy
  • kaneboy
    9 years ago
    Fuck you twentyfive, i didnt know there was rules to startin a discussion?@cashman, Im not askin about extras, i meant more like who are the single straight girls? If anybody knew, cuz I know some of them are married or gay. I do okay but little tips like that would save me some time. But whatever,
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    kaneboy --> If anybody knew, cuz I know some of them are married or gay.--> kaneboy end quote

It's even more pathetic, it sounds like kaneboy wants to date a dancer, or he thinks the strip club is some sort of girlfriend supermarket, lol.
  • kaneboy
    9 years ago
    How is it pathetic to want to date a dancer? Are you trying to sound cool by adding that little comment? Lol yeah PATHETIC. Yes i do like to date the dancers, i have a great time having regular sex with a female that other men throw wads of money at just to get them to come to their side of the stage. Im not ashamed of that. Ive been fairly successful too.
    But you know what?? Im scrollin through different discussions and reviews on here, trying to figure out why my post is gettin sniped on...
    I can see my biggest problem here is I'm not being detailed enough in my wording. So check this out
    I was askin for any type of heads up wether it be a married dancer, gay dancer, junkie dancer, any known STD's, is a bitch a thief? Did she kill her kids? Is she a prostitute? Im not lookin to pay for pussy either, YEAH! I was askin for the scoop, because sometimes fuckin with one girl can fuck you up with another girl. So i figured id try this little online thing and see if anybody would lookout with some intel, like i would if somebody were to ask me. This was my first attempt at it. Instead of findin people to talk to, Im accused of being an LE which i still dont know what that is, people are cursing me, and then your whack ass is trying to get cool points by chimin in with that weak remark. Dont get me twisted, Im not some desperate dude that dont get pussy. Thanks for the welcome, yall can have this shit.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    We don't share information about specific dancers except with people that we know and trust. The reasons for that practice should be obvious. But beyond that, making decisions about dancers based upon information in an anonymous on line form would be foolish. Not only would you have no way to know if what you were told is true, and not only would you have no idea if the person giving the advice shares the same tastes in dancers as you do, but dancers move around so much that whoever you are told about has probably moved on.

The only real option is to get to know the dancers and make your own judgments. That's how we all do it.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    @kaneboy - ok - i understand what you are looking for. I don't get into dancers personal dating lives. I know some guys do - but I'm not one of them. The drama can be way too much -

Good luck with your search. I think JS69 offers excellent advice.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    @Kane if you are in Chucktown there are plenty of hoes who don't strip to chase. That's why you sound so full of shit, and you ain't running shit but your mouth...
  • WetWilly
    9 years ago
    Funny, funny, thread. :-)
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Destiny, Diamond, Sunshine, Rose.

I've never been there but I'm confident that there are strippers with those names at the club.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I thought shit was supposed to come from the asshole but this asshole just talks shit.
    Hit the road Jack and doncha come back no mo
  • Daddillac
    9 years ago
    Could be Kane's Girlfriend works there and he want to know how many of us are fucking her....
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Kane's mom is a big fat bitch a big fath bitch a big fat bitch - just sing it like cartman does on South Park.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Kaneboy: You should read some threads before posting. We don't "out" dancers who give extras! None of us here would ever say, "I danced with Mary at the XYZ club and she sucked me off".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion