Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Florida strip club waitress, 29, performed oral sex on 15-year-old boy in teen’s

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Why did she do this with a teen who was obviously gay?

""I have never been put in that position before and I didn't know how to get out of it," the teen allegedly told cops."

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

She apparently isn't immune to making very bad decisions. She came over to shower when hers stopped working. Maybe she thought giving the 15 year old a bj was a nice way to thank him?

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I love Flori-duh.

Why didn't things like this happen to us when we were 15?

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Yeah, I'd let her suck my dick.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

If she had been a stripper instead of a waitress, she could have been giving oral right in the club. Dumb bitch.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

The dad was just upset because he hasn't gotten head in the shower for years.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

So this is what they mean by shower head!

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

This is fairly harmless but she'll get in big trouble anyway.

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

I agree with warhawk

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I'm guessing the walls in trailers are pretty thin - so it was probably difficult for them to keep it quiet enough so dad didn't hear.

One other possibility - dad was trying to get a peek at the waitress in the shower - and he got really angry when his son was getting a much better view.

Profile picture for SmithWV
SmithWV
•

^hahaha

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

It sounds like she was pretty wasted.

That quote from the kid was clearly written by his lawyer or parent.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement