tuscl

Mrs sea gets propositioned.....AGAIN

seaboardrr
Alabama
Friday, March 4, 2016 7:01 PM
I’d like to know what you guys think. You have to remember I’m a ho and even though I’ve told her all about how men think and games they run she can still be so innocent, easy and trusting so I have to look out for her. There is a lot of backstory but I won’t bore everyone with 3 paragraphs of lead up details. Suffice it to say our neighbors work at the same office mrs sea does. They aren’t married. Just living together and have for several years. He has told mrs sea that they have had 3-somes and 4-somes and she is bi and he actually suggested either her or us (I can’t remember) get together for some adult fun. He likes to hang around mrs sea and a couple of her co-workers and be friendly. She has told me a lot of things he’s said trying to joke around or be a part of the “girls” conversations. At times he gets physically too close as well. They all think he’s just being friendly. For the last year or so they have actually been sleeping in different rooms off and on. Last week we found out he was in Colorado seeing and ex-gf of his and she (our neighbor) put all his stuff in a storage unit and some stuff out at the road and basically said he can stay out there. Just the other day we heard he IS moving to Colorado to get back with his ex-gf. Lot of other stuff here but that’s the gist. Cut to today and I texted (oh no not a low class text) mrs sea to see why she was late. Work, tanning bed, etc… She said she was helping him (our neighbor) load his computer and various other office stuff into his car to take with him. She said he was struggling carrying everything so she helped because after all they are our neighbors. His ex-gf was flying in tonight and they were staying at the hotel (we only have one) and driving all his stuff to Colorado tomorrow. He then told her his ex-gf wanted to meet her and that she should come to their hotel room around 1am tonight when they get back from the airport. My question is: Mrs sea (sweet, innocent and trusting) actually thinks they just wanted to meet and say goodbye. I on the other hand tried to explain to her they were trying to setup a 3-way. She doesn’t believe me. Am I right or am I right?

16 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Yeah, I always meet people of the opposite sex in a hotel at 1AM just to chat.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Men are always trying to have sex with an attractive woman. It's the only reason we talk to them.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ Sometimes the sex is so good we even marry them!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    What Jack said. He wants between mrs sea's legs and that is definitely his only motive. Women are so naive to think we're just being friendly.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    You guys have got to come to a meet up. PM me when and where you want to go and we'll make it happen. And don't listen to what Heck says. I will be a perfect gentlemen to mrs sea despite being high. But I'll give her a DS level tip if she gives you a topless lap dance at our table.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Yeah, no one meets at a hotel room at 1 am to say goodbye. I'm a hornball, but this dude seems like a creep. My DC gets propositioned all the time. I'm shocked how brazen some of her coworkers are. On the one hand, yes, she's fucking me, so she is willing to cheat. But subtlety is clearly not a strong suit. Seaboardrr, how long until you and the mrs proposition the now separated neighbor for a threeway?
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    I asked her if we asked a woman back to our hotel room at 1am what did she think was going to happen? Her response: "well that's different". I just had to shake my head. James, funny you mention that. Our neighbors are really over weight but they haven't been getting along apparently for the last year so maybe that's part of the reason they've let themselves go. She has cute facial bone structure but she's prolly a good 60lbs over weight. I think she might be cute if she lost all that weight but as it is there's no way we'd go for her. I jokingly told Mrs. Sea to ask him if it'd be ok if we asked her over for a 3-way now that they've broken up. John, it'll be later this year at the earliest before we might be able to do that. We want to go to Trapeze one weekend so we could hit up follies during the day. Maybe pick up a stripper who wants to go to follies and come play with us. Everything she's ever told he that he's said to her at work has been nothing but him trying to lay some ground work and feel her out to see if she would ever come over and play. Dude would even watch her on the riding lawn mower cutting our yard because she wears either a strapless top or bikini top to get some sun.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Yeah, if I had a reasonably attractive neighbor who did yard work in a bikini top I'd totally watch.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hmmm, that makes me think of 2 strippers that used to live next to me, JamesSD, it was always entertaining to watch them from my kitchen windo.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    If the guy weren't moving, and if I had a woman like mrs sea, I think I would've had a little talk with him. While carrying.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    John has a point(only compliment I will ever give him!). He's got a lot of nerve assuming he knew you were married.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Mrs ses knows exactly what's up. She is having fun fucking with your head.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Yeah, the guy's a creep. You should have met him at 1am with a pocket full of whoopass. A nice going away present.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    Well, Mrs. Sea can take care of herself just fine. I remember one time at the SC she said some guy grabbed either her ass or one of her tits as she walked past heading to the bathroom. Later in the night when she told me about it I wanted to know what he looked like and if she saw him anywhere. She said not to worry because she handled it. She pushed him against the wall and kneed him in the balls. She does like seeing me a little jealous though. Neither of us have any reason to ever be jealous but she does get jealous some time maybe not jealous but more protective of her territory. If you talk to her first and she likes you then she isn't jealous but let a stripper she doesn't know walk straight up to me and play with my hair???? Holy shit she goes death stare in 2 seconds flat. They know we're married. They've been our neighbors for something like 4 years now. He's just and ugly over weight guy with no game trying his best but he never had a shot. No one does.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    That's good. Sounds like the guy was putting on the full court press going after Mrs. Sea. It's a gift he's moving.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion