Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

new tshirt

seaboardrr

Alabama

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Found a shirt I'm going to have to buy mrs sea.

and this one too

Perfect for summer

Replies (4)

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Good but be careful who where she wears that! Definitely don't want to wear that in a Walmart lol!!!

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

:)

SJG

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I've got one that reads "I'm only 2 girls short of a 3 some". I wore it to the club. Big mistake. I got an off from 2 fuglies. :) I

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

She said she'd wear them to our parties, SC's and maybe a few other places. Def won't be walmart or target attire...lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement