tuscl

Dinner date with a MILF compared to a stripper

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
How having a dinner date with a MILF is different than with a stripper:

You don't have to confirm everything repeatedly beforehand, wondering up to the last minute if she will show up.

Her breasts are never visible

She understands my jokes

She doesn't get carded when ordering alcohol

I don't know if I'll get (or even want) sex after dinner

Nobody stares at us, wondering if maybe she's my daughter

Dinner will likely be my only expense for the evening

I never get an erection during dinner

She never shows up high on some unknown drug

I wonder how much her breasts sag instead of whether she will swallow my cum

I never start a sentence by saying "This may have been before your time but ..."

I never ask how her classes are going

25 comments

• rick33
    9 years ago
    She's more likely to order an Entrée
    She'll drive herself there to meet
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    Pretty much the same reason I love my wife and love being married. Of course when I go to Florida for golf in ten (10) days I will wonder how the house will look different when I get home because last year she put in a new floor, vanity, toilet, sink in and painted the downstairs bathroom.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Thats funny Rech hahaha
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    Some of these women over 40 may be GMILF's and not just MILF's.

I went on a date with a woman who was just over 40, but she was already a grandma. She was very pretty, at least an 8. I got so fixated on the fact that she was a grandma though, that I couldn't move past a first date. I've only been with women below 35 who haven't had kids, so jumping from that to a grandma was too much for me to handle.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    ^^^You never got a gum job from a GILF after she removes her dentures ROFLMAO
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    Ha ha. No, I'll have to add that to my bucket list though. I'll try not to cross that one off until I'm over 70 though!
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    You are going out with the wrong MILF's, John. I'm dating 2 of them right now, they are both very fine, and the sex is great with both of them.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    To Onion make sure the dentures are removed first the tend to get lockjaw.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    Good to know. I just added that note to my calendar for March of 2048.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    What about a stripper milf?
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    You don't have to wonder if she gave her unemployed boyfriend a blow job before leaving for the date.
  • WetWilly
    9 years ago
    I've met many, many, 24 year old MILFs. For me, the definition of a MILF is far broader than commonly used by others.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    JS69, My own experience with MILF's is that you don't need to do a lot wining and dining with them. They don't really have that much patience for that. Mostly they just want to get alone with you and get naked and fuck. They want to spend the night with you. And also they like it when their sleep gets disturbed.

If you don't move assertively in this direction, then they will just call you up on the phone and announce that they are "coming over". Naturally such visits instantly turn into sex and last until morning.

Now it is true, that they do have their own agenda for what they do.

SJG
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    The definition is straight forward ti me:
    MILF = Moms I'd Like to Fuck
    There is nothing about age there.
    I have gotten dances from 19 year old MILFs
    I have bedded a few 50 year old MILFs.
    Dated single girls with no kids and single girls with kids,
    I have dated divorcees both with and without kids.
    Once unknowingly bedded a married woman without kids (found out later)
    I have gotten dances from the entire spectrum.
    Single no kids to married with kids.
    I once got a dance from a 35 year old woman at The Landing Strip in Romulus MI that was married, had 5 kids, that looked to be 28 or 29 with a "dancer's" body (not a stripper's) one of the other girls told me about her kids because you could hardly tell unless you looked for the signs.
    The one thing about a MILF is you know they have done it at least once!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    "They want to spend the night with you. And also they like it when their sleep gets disturbed."

More sage advice from the sleepy time rapist.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I've told you, I learned this when she gave me a box of ginseng, "So you can go more times."

I was young and needed no such enhancement. But I was also timid, and I didn't approach her with a help myself to her attitude when it came to the extra rounds. This is what they really want. So the ginseng was more for encouragement than enhancement.

SJG

Dave Brubeck
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEQB1-gl…
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    If you are attracted to young women and are just looking to fuck then why are you messing with civvy milfs; seems like kinda a waste of time?

Not to mention if the milf is actually looking for a relationship then more reason not to waste each other’s time; IMO (unless she is just interested or just-fine with fucking).
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Yes, you have to be careful with MILF's, not to mislead them or hurt their feelings. This was what I meant in saying that they have an agenda. They pour it on full strength, but for a reason.

JS69 does not know what he wants. He has not even begun the long hard journey of feeling the pain and trying to understand how his marriage failed.

But in engaging with these MILF's instead of only his overpaid young hotties, he is making some progress.

SJG

Gnosis - Secrets of the Kabbalah
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppT8JK1l…
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    "More sage advice from the sleepy time rapist"

That's hilarious. I was thinking the EXACT same thing when I read that.

"I never get an erection during dinner"

John, if that's the case then you're doing it wrong and she just isn't the right one for you. Granted, you can still fuck her but if your mind is somewhere else during dinner so you aren't constantly running through your mind what you're going to do to her the rest of the night then she isn't a keeper.

We can't even walk through Target without mrs sea giving me an erection.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    The stripper milfs I've been to dinner usually bring there kid:(
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    The girls want to be woken up. What else can I say. They go to sleep with me saying things like, "I want more."

:)

SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    im not sure why I'm dating MILFS who are within 15 years of my age. Ideally I'd like to find a mrs sea, but I know such a dream civie is rare. Absent that, I want to see whether adding MILF pussy to my stripper harem makes sense or not. I'd like to see what it's like to not hand over a stack of Benjamin's after I cum. There's no way I will give up strippers, but I want to see if I'm missing something.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    You find the right one, maybe you and she can start going to swingers clubs?

SJG
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    JS69 I find that many times milfs are more upfront. They have mileage on their bodies - and they don't have the time to dance around with courtship. If they want to fuck - you will find out quite quickly. These aren't tight coeds - but you might awaken a milfs sexual desires - as when they feel desired - they can get very naughty.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    John, stripper pussy is great and I don't have to tell you all the benefits of course. But, yes quality free pussy is also very fine. Enjoy your MILF experiment. I for one loom forward to hearing about your experiences.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion