Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Follies next Wednesday March 9

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Next week it looks like my travels will take me to the strip club Mecca of Atlanta. I'll hit Follies Wednesday afternoon March 9, and probably a lower mileage club like Cheetah Wednesday and/or Thursday night. If anybody wants to join me let me know.

Replies (21)Latest

Profile picture for Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
•

I would but I have to work. Have fun.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Damn.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Does "damn" mean you are coming, you aren't coming, or something else?

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

It means I am not coming, sadly.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Maybe. I'll let you know.

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

Me and mrs sea are going to have to come meet y'all at one of these meet ups so we get some stripper action ITC.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Damn

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Darn

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Sorry , 150 for VIP and 52 for the house sounds a little iffy

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Ay Carramba

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

When mrs sea has a few drinks and finds a stripper who'll play she gets going and the titties always come out. Luckilly if we're sitting next to John I'd feel perfectly safe going to take a leak because mrs sea has big tits, curves and isn't 18 so that wouldn't even get him hard...lol. SC would probably have a heart attack when she sets them free too.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

That's right mr sea. Don't worry at all about leaving her with me. I will be a perfect gentleman just like I always am in a gentleman's club. I'm especially respectful to others when I've been smoking weed, just ask Heck. Women over 21 have nothing to worry about from me.

So when and where are we going to plan this seaboard meetup?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

And you don't have to worry about me either. I'm not into BIG tits at all. I like my girls petite.

S
Supremeruler
•

Don't leave Mrs sea around me.

S
Supremeruler
•

Damn

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

I have no worries. She gets hit on a lot but she shuts that shit down quick. Unless you've got a hot woman with you she wants then we may talk.

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

I thought Follies was 100 VIP and 52 house fee, for a total of 152?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

It is!

Profile picture for DroidX
DroidX
•

I have a meeting that wraps at 3, so I think I might be able to make it.

Profile picture for DroidX
DroidX
•

I have a meeting that wraps at 3, so I think I might be able to make it.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Just a reminder about Wednesday in case anybody else wants to come.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement