tuscl

LA Smorgasbord

rick33
Probably on an airplane
Wednesday, March 2, 2016 4:25 PM
4 Choices from LA: -West LA -Valley -Downtown -Long drive to COI What would you pick?

18 comments

• larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    COI, lots of mileage over there.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I'm no la expert but where ever the big booties are.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I also have interests in LA. By Valley I think the OP meant San Fernando Valley. But people rate highly the San Gabriel Valley, from COI to Upland. And then how about the two clubs in Pamona. Someone posted about one today. How are these? SJG Family Mediation Guide [view link] Best Practices [view link]
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    You are unwelcome in Los Angeles, SJG. You are unwelcome in all of SoCal. You are pretty much unwelcome everywhere.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    To the OP - each of those areas has some good clubs. It all depends on what you are looking for.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    SJG, you're welcome to meet my fist with your face. Then you'd have a mouthful of bloody chiclets.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Meat72, not sure what brought this on. Why don't you take a hot bath, or a cold bath. Either way, that will be better for you. sclvr5005, for all you know I could have you in view right now. I'll be making SoCal my own soon. It never has been, but it will be, and probably starting with your much loved San Gabriel Valley. I'm very much looking forward to it. SJG This is so cool, Satanic Temple, protecting kids in schools. I want to be invovled in this! [view link] [view link]
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    I'm not worried, SJG. You're not going anywhere. I seriously doubt that you've left whereever it is you live in years.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Everyone knows what "The Valley " means. Jfc.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    What would I pick? If I got alot of $$$ and I'm in the mood for eye candy with some possible HM, I'll head to the WestSide or LAX clubs. If I'm wanting a 7 or 8 and HM-to-VHM for a reasonable price, I'll head to the SFV or the OC. If I want 5-7's, UUHM on the cheap, I'll head to the COI.
  • rick33
    8 years ago
    Thanks lopaw, agree with the assessment, also looking to see based on what I see from our usual groups tastes what each would pick on a given day/eve.. I haven't bothered to go out to COI since my fave closed, and SR emptied out..unlike many places, in LA you can get your eye candy by having lunch at the right café..
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    Tijuana, then COI, in that order.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'd go to the west side/airport clubs. Gorgeous while women available for dine in or carry out. Much more fun than driving all the way to COI for lesser talent. But, also consider that there's an in n out burger on the way to COI from LA. Some nights I'd almost rather have that than a blow job.
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    in n out burgers are overrated. blow jobs are not lol
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I said almost
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    lol
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Lol true - In n Out is extremely overrated. Its a friggin burger, fercrissakes. The tourists especially buy into the hype.
  • maiwiew
    8 years ago
    1 COI simply out of convenience, real close to my house. 2 The Valley if I want less tattooed women. 3 West LA if I want a girl that is only stripping till she gets her break in Hollywood 4 Downtown never did it for me
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion