Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The girl that could break John Smith's bank account....

mikeya02

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Stoner chicks are hot

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

SMOKING!!!

She's one of my "types". JS could easily outspend me, but at least I have a band...

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I don't know which is hotter, imagining my dick in place of that joint, or my dick exploring the crevasse between those magnificent tits. I'd be willing to spend a big stack of Benjamin's on her.

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

Yup! she is DS 3 material for JS for real

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Is she older than 18?

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I don't think she's that fine, I'd still do her.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

She's cute and fuckable - but I will need to see her standing nude at the hotel vending machine to properly admire that sweet ass!

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

She's GingerBread with bigger tits.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement