tuscl

getting to know me

Monday, February 29, 2016 5:13 AM
9 Hours Ago • Arguably our most active stripper on the site, and after her hotel story, I'm sure everyone would like to know more about the lovely Poledancer83. 1. How long have you been dancing?- 7 years now. started at 19 2. What's your favorite drink while working at the club? Heniken or sam adams for beer, anything with tequila or rum for real alcohol. 3. Have you ever met someone from TUSCL inside your club before? nope 4. I'm sure you have a favorite customer, aside from giving you money, why is he or she your favorite? Someone to talk with about things. And buys booze lol. Its so much fun to have an active customer that wants to be there. 5. If you could choose any TUSCL member to come visit you this week, who would it be? Why them? Well assuming we aren't meeting for coffee the one with the biggest.... :) 6. What's the wildest thing you've ever done while working inside the club? hmm use your imagination :) booze makes me horny lol 7. What is the most you've ever made off of one customer in one night? prob 600 bucks. he admitted that I took his house payment lol 8. What's your favorite type of outfit to wear while working (panties & bra, bikini, corset, etc.)? Naked is my favorite. I love being vulnerable and totally exposed. its just fun that way. but if I had to choose. probably a really sexy bra and thong. seductive but teasing. 9. Have you ever thrown a stripper shoe at a customer or other dancer before? not intentionally lol 10. Have you ever gotten caught giving extras in the club? If so explain what happened! Never gotten caught :) lol

25 comments

• georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    @poledancer83: "5. If you could choose any TUSCL member to come visit you this week, who would it be? Why them? Well assuming we aren't meeting for coffee the one with the biggest.... :)" Damn.
  • poledancer83
    8 years ago
    im just saying don't ask if you don't want the truth lol.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Wouldn't the fattest wallet be better than largest cock? Is the difference between a huge cock and a huge payday enough that you'd take the sex? I'd take the money every time, and I hope some day I meet a girl that would change my answer. So far....no luck.
  • poledancer83
    8 years ago
    Well money no doubt is most important. but sometimes a nice cock is important too. just depends on my mood I guess lol
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    @PD: I'm used to it. :/
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Great answers! I appreciate your honesty - and I appreciate that hotel story too! From reading your answers - it seems that you really enjoy your work - and that is something your customers should notice (and appreciate too). I think it makes a club visit much better when you know the dancer isn't just going through the motions.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    SMH. you guys have already busted once by a poser
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Nice read. Thanks.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    Its to bad more dancers are not like you. I grow weary of dancers walking up and giving me "wanna dance?" and then walking away when I say not right now. I do not just go clubbing for a "dance" or extras I go there to relax people watch, watch the dancers on stage and generally have a good time. That includes being chatted up by a dancer and chatting her up. If I wanted to just get off with nothing else an AMP would be cheaper. If a dancer is not willing to invest more than 10 seconds to get my attention then I can do without hers.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    @motorhead - but her answers are soooo good - she must be real! She can't be a poser - can she?
  • poledancer83
    8 years ago
    I think its funny that people wanna call me a poser. guys what I am real deal. sick of these assholes running their mouths on here
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I'm not doubting you. I was playing along. I apologize for offending you.
  • poledancer83
    8 years ago
    sorry just grumpy lol
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    No worries. Still wondering how someone would complain about finding you nude at a hotel vending machine!
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Regarding the shoe, had one dancer spinning on the pole and her shoe flew off and hit the empty chair next to me. Thanks for your answers PD!
  • poledancer83
    8 years ago
    No problem I love playing along
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I second Motor
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Hey PoleDancer, how about the bonus question: Bonus Question: Have you ever had sex with one of your managers ITC? Or a bouncer or DJ or something? Was curious if the sexual tension between co-workers ever built up so much that you just had to do it and it couldn't wait until work was over. Thanks for answering!
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    I had a cancer who had just bought very high shoes and was not used to them yet and came over to talk to me at the rail and kicked my drink all over me. Have you ever knocked over a drink all over a customer. She went and got a towel at the edge of the stage and fried me off paying special attention to the area down close to the chair. we ended up have a nice time together. She was cute in a girl next door way and since this was a non-extras club we partied the evening away.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    A cancer fried you off?
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    Say poledancer, #5....well I'm your guy...wait a minute....damn, it was just a dream!
  • MULANEY
    8 years ago
    1) How frequently (if at all) do you offer OTC? 2) I see a lot of dancers cozying up to older guys. Is it GENERALLY harder to cozy up to an old guy then a younger (assuming both arent slobs)?
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Can we get to know you like it says in the Bible ? ;-) Is getting fried off code for kinky sex?
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^ LOL!
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I don't get it. Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion