tuscl

Next Question

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I'm not going to try to fuck the mid 40s MILF. Rick is right that Id really hurt her if we fuck once and then I dump her. Plus I've got plenty of pussy, so I can afford to wait to bust my MILF cherry until I meet a great one.

I need to tell her that I don't want a third date. I don't want to just not communicate but I don't know what to say. How do I say "I had a nice time but I never want to see you again."

15 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    Tell her you just got a job promotion in Alaska, and you're moving next week.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    Say "I had a nice time and I really thought long and hard about fucking you. After a lot of thought, it was a tough decision, but you are just a little too fat for me. You are a great girl though and I wish you well."

Seriously, maybe say "I had a nice time, but I realized I'm not completely over my ex yet and I need some more time, before I start dating again." That's usually worked for me in these situations.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "I had a nice time, but I realized I'm not completely over my ex yet and I need some more time, before I start dating again." - that's a good one, about the most gentle and believe excuse I can think of.

You could just give her the brutal truth. "Listen, you're nice and all but I'd rather pay to fuck 20 year olds, and honestly, there's really no way you can compete with that."
  • K
    9 years ago
    I really enjoyed your company but don't think we have a future together and I'd like to end it now and not lead you on.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Say something about not feeling a connection and ir wouldn't be fair to continue on.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    What K and rh48hr said
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Ask if she has a hot 20 year old daughter who's tits are also gigantic but with a waist line!

Seriously though, let her know you are moving on. The comment about not being over the ex- works. Unless she reads TUSCL! You could also tell her you met another lady on line and had an immediate connection. Although she may see that you are still on the site looking for Mrs. Right Now, so that may not work.

But don't just disappear with no communication, that sucks.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I can't say I'm not over the ex. That's too horrible to contemplate. But I like the no connection idea because it's true. She doesn't feel a connection to me either. She's just lonely.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Tell her you are looking for your soul mate and since there is no "connection" between the two of you, it's time to move on. To a 20 year old stripper.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    I usually mention something about not feeling a connection or not developing feelings. It doesn't mean she still won't take it hard, but that's about the best/gentle thing you can do.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    That's smart. I think milfs prefer less bs - and they can see through lots of bs. It's good that you are going to be upfront with this milf.
  • K
    9 years ago
    She's lonely? Do you like her? Why do you have to fuck her to spend time with her? You could tell her there is no romantic connection but you would still enjoy hang out with her as friends. it is OK to have female friends. Go on that third date as two friends killing time. if you cultivate a friendship you might be able to hook up with women she knows. I also find having women friends is a great way to get ladies I am interested in to not be so defensive.
  • rick33
    9 years ago
    A- A third date would imply a commitment I'm not ready to make, so I'd like to put this on hold..
    B - It's not you, its me..
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Ye ol' "it's not you, it's me" line. I used to use the "I thought I was ready to date again, but I'm not" line. You could tell her that the divorce is still too fresh, you still have unresolved feelings for your wife, blah, blah, blah.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I kind of like 33's answer A.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion