tuscl

atf fired

neon44
Dumped by ATF?
This will come off as strange but I'd like some opinions.
My atf texted me saying shes been fired. She offered to meet otc for "wrestling" (sort of my fetish). i looked up the hotel and it sounds terrible including bed bugs, etc. I'd like to visit the strip club tomorrow anyway which is near the hotel(same day I'd be meeting her). In the texts she said she's going to be there (i'm assuming shes doing otc with someone else ) I told her about the bed bugs report regarding the hotel and offered to just meet somewhere in a nearby park and I'd give her a "donation." She said that sounds great and she could use the $ while searching for a new job.
We had almost a two year "relationship" and shes been good. I dont mind giving her a going away present/donation. Maybe we could do some phone sex or something in the future. I'm a bit concerned about her transmitting bedbugs to me if we're sitting in her/my car and do some hugging/cuddling or if they get on her bag or something. Maybe I'm just being paranoid but I cant afford to get infested with those things. Thoughts?

31 comments

• WetWilly
    9 years ago
    How old were the reports of bed bugs at that motel? Some of the " reviews " online are very, very old. Before you make too many decisions based on that report, I'd want to make sure the information is up to date.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    From the title, I thought you were writing a report about why you fired your ATF.

If you really want to see her, offer to pony up for a better hotel room for her for the night and take a little discount.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    You get the room and arrange OTC. That way it's less likely you'll be getting sloppy seconds.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    You should also have her get completely naked, so you can do a full body cavity search. Those bedbugs can hide anywhere!
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    As an occasional visitor to motels suspected of infestations I always enter the room and lift the corners of the mattress and inspect the underneath of the mattress and top of the box spring. If there's any critters in the room they'll be hiding there.
  • clubdude
    9 years ago
    I think rockstar stated it best. Put everything on your terms.
  • neon44
    9 years ago
    *UPDATE
    We met in my car, sat and talked for awhile and I gave her a donation. (I didnt want to meet in the hotels in the area) She said the manager basically fired her for no reason and she's been texting him and getting no reply. She's going to ask another dancer friend of her's to talk to the manager. I suggested she apologize to him even if she did nothing wrong.
    I guess her job there is over and its time for me to move on. Its too bad cause it sounded like she really needs the $. (said something about the landlord shutting her lights off, if thats true). Also, shes one of the few hot girls in the club (looks like emma from wwe).
    Any tips on how she could possibly be rehired?
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    Whatever you were spending on her in the club, you should offer to pay her for private dances. Win win.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Cap'n Sav-A-Ho has retired, I would advise you to do the same thing and move on. i guarantee this girl has more problems and drama than you want to handle, you sound like a nice guy, be a smart guy and get away from her situation.
  • neon44
    9 years ago
    ^thanks, I was thinking the same thing.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    She's a stripper. She needs to put on her big girl pants and get hired somewhere. That's on her not you. Detach yourself from the situation.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    "(said something about the landlord shutting her lights off, if thats true.)" If that ain't SS I don't know what is.

Is there only one club in a 25 mile radius?

To me this one sounds like way too much drama and maintenance, but I don't know what you are willing to put up with.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I’d be careful w/ everything she tells you – it is very probable she just wanted to quit dancing for a multitude of reasons and could be making up that she got fired and is now in distress b/c of it (so you feel sorry for her and give her $$$).

Girls get “fired” all the time and come back – plus; your reviews are of the NY/NJ area so I assume that is where she danced – if so; there are plenty of other clubs for her to get “hired” if she so desired.

“… We met in my car, sat and talked for awhile and I gave her a donation …”

Huh? Am I missing something obvious? You sat in the car and talked and you gave her $$$?

If this is true you should get band.
  • neon44
    9 years ago
    Not sure about the landlord stuff but I've seen a pic of her , her bf and baby. This club was about 40 miles from her place and 20 from me.(perfect location for for me) Like you all said, it sounds like too much drama. If they dont re-hire her I guess its over.
  • neon44
    9 years ago
    For someone going through tough times, she looks good....said shes been hitting the gym at least 3 days a week. lol
  • neon44
    9 years ago
    * she also talked dirty and we did some cuddling
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Do landlords disable electricity or is it the utility company? It has been a while since I have rented.
  • neon44
    9 years ago
    Another strange thing is that I told her I stopped in the club before seeing her (same area) and mentioned someone I got a dance from. She asked if we talked about her and I said no.
  • neon44
    9 years ago
    From the comments on site that lists schedules it sounds like she was well liked. If she was fired, I think the club lost some good money.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    It's very difficult to figure out where the truth lies. She may be feeding you lots of SS - or just bits and pieces of SS (mixed in with some truth).

With a bf - there should be a bit of money coming in (if he has a job). Although - she could also feed you SS about his employment too.

In regard to turning things off - i think she would have to be very behind in paying her bills. I don't think they cut you off after missing only one months payment.
  • neon44
    9 years ago
    Maybe the lights being cut off is an exaggeration. I'm pretty sure her bf works cause she talked about getting a babysitter. I still can't believe they would fire her and keep dancers over 40.
    https://twitter.com/EmmaWWE
    She looks alot like this.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I would not doubt her lights being cut-off – strippers are notoriously bad w/ $$$.

Either way if it’s not her lights; it will be something else in the future which may or may not be true – she probably sees it as easy $$$ giving you w/e SS and you probably biting every time and giving her what she wants even if the emergency is not real and it’s made up.
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    UPDATE#2
    I should have listened to you guys, feeling like I got played. She texted me and we met in the park a second time. Last time she said shes looking into different clubs but her feet hurt, couldnt wear heels. This time she was getting over a bad cold. She said she knows the dj at one club which might help her get hired. She also talked dirty (wrestling fetish) and briefly flexed. She said I helped out with her electric and cell phone bill. I'm now getting the feeling that she's done dancing. I realize we can't be close friends as she has a bf but she could at least send me one smiley face or text in two weeks. ( i hinted things about facebook which would be nice but wasn't asking outright) She made almost $400 in two 1/2 hour car meetups. I was basically in "awe" of this girl and viewed her as a wwe diva or something. Think I learned my lesson.
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    PS this doesn't hurt me financially, its more of the idea.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    She didn't "play you." I'm thinking you need the attention from someone who reminds you of a WWE Diva. She provides that attention and you paid her.

Postscript: It needs to be restated on TUSCL but neediness is the worst attribute a PL can have (with the exception of bad hygiene.)
  • s88
    8 years ago
    @neon44 Never "help" with bills. Just say "I feel you" or "that sucks" when she talks about traumatic stuff. She can only get your money by "working" for you. She isn't telling you why she was fired. Probably did drugs ITC and the SC doesn't tolerate that. Other dancers will rat to the manager she has drugs on her, and the manager will fire her because if there is a police raid, the stripper and manager/owner will be arrested for trafficing, not just the stripper. The stripper will turn "states witness" and say the manager gave the drugs to her to put in her bag as the cops were walking in the door of the SC.

You can be "friends" with her OTC aslong as she responds to texts and follows through. She might be at a new SC already but wont tell you because she doesn't want her old customers to see her in her club (spread rumors, or call her by her wrong stage name).
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Neon, you seem like a nice dude. Whether this girl is playing you or not, it seems you can do better for your money. If you were going to meet up with her again, maybe she can give you some private dances or something, for the amount of $ you were giving her.

Better yet, head back to the club, meet someone new, and replace her. I think your money will be better spent and you'll get more enjoyment and less heartache out of it.
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    ^True, Also I think I was putting myself in danger by meeting her. (heard her bf is a big buy) I wouldnt him to follow her or something. Anyway, if she gets back to a new club I'll be back in no time.
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    *guy
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    Ok, sort of changed my mind, its not her fault. Shes a sweet girl :)
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    To "Emma" from WWE. If you read this I retract my statement and will it it right.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion