tuscl

i need to chase strippers for sex to be satisfied

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Going to back page or driving to follies is not enough of a challenge. I no longer desire or enjoy risking sexual transmitted diseases from bitches that make their living from selling just sex. Although it's more affordable the value is not their.

What i do enjoy is chasing strippers in clean clubs and fuckin dem...although takes longer and cost is very high it's well worth it...for one the girl will be so hot you will be dying just to fuck it witch gives me that high i chase....second the risk of disease is slim because they make their livin selling dances and conversation.

I have accepted my tuscl lot in life. Be looking for more juice conversation on how to maximize your play in clean clubs

Fuck you jackie

21 comments

• Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Your post describes me as well. I'm interested to see the replies. There is something I enjoy about the chase - that isn't found with backpage.

There is something to be said for being upfront with dancers. If they are open to it - they wont keep it a secret.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Back page is such a waste of time as well as physically dangerous to your wallet from these scamming bitches and their "pimp" boyfriends. I've never had a "Back page" babe, but from everyone's comments here, I won't do them.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    And yeah, the quality and beauty of the dancers is worth the expense, if you have the discretionary income to do them. This one redhead in my past loved to fuck. I loved fucking her. She was gorgeous !!
  • Tiburon
    9 years ago
    backpage and hookers is no challenge at all. I'm sure ANYBODY can get extremely bored with a women who just says yes all the time and just lays back and accept it.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I like to see what I'm purchasing.

Backpage pictures are often not accurate pictures of the girls, from what I've heard on here and other sites.

Therefore, yes, strip clubs are better. Advantage SC.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    No it's true....I've tried hard to be a hobbyists and play in all venues but damn strippers are just sexyer, safer and u can screen.

Plus let's face it...once you have sex with a bitch the relationship will soon be over

So to maximize the seduction, the fantasies...slow it down...spend several visits just talking building report.....buying dances, laughing, escalator touching from her hands, lower back and ass...brushing her hair with your fangers, kissing her kneck....then pushing the limits of the club until she beggs you for OTC....

That's clubbing Grand Master Juice Style

Suck_my_ Nuts
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "building report"

"escalator touching"

and the greatest line: "then pushing the limits of the club until she beggs you for OTC...."

Yeah that happens to me all the time, I go into a club and say "Hi my name is Shailynn" next thing I know the stripper is on her phone booking a hotel for OTC and giving me directions from the club, and telling me "this one is one me honey."

Juice is fucked up on Four Loko again.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Lol...your 2 funny dawg
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Clean girls FTW!
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Try Christian Mingle
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Lmfao
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    I did then i got banned
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Fucking the hottest low mileage dancer in a high end club is what my system for fucking dream stripoers is all about. I seriously doubt that Juice has ever seen the kind of money that it takes to pull that off.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    John smith i have a few comments to make

#1 ricky boy, you and I da juice mane shop for the low mileage pussy in upscale clubs. The difference being ricky boy goes to the bottom of the upscale clubs, you go to the highest end of the upscale clubs and I da mang shop in the middle range of you guys when it comes to the true upscale gentlemen's club.

#2 I agree i do not have john smith money to pull the highest end strippers OTC but, with that said by the time im in my 40s i will have that kind of cash.

#3 i doubt that i will ever upgrade to the highest end of the game although by the time i hit 40+ i could. I base this on the fact i never live above my finances and in general im cheap as fuck...also in honesty I enjoy working on and mastering the lower end and middle ranged so called upscale gentlemen clubs...it would take me getting very board and needing a challenge again to actually level up to the john smith highest end 10 strippers.

#4 i must confess if it ever does happen i project i da juice should be in my 60s before i am playing in the highest end of the game

#5 just some fun facts about my past. I started in the lowest end gentleman clubs and the highest end of dive bars in my 20s...it took me 10 years to master this skill level and to get my money stacked higher to graduate...Now im in my 30s and am clubbing in the lowest end and middle range upscale clubs....i did try the lowest end dive bars but after burning my clothing and washing in bleach i will never return...the middle to high end dive bar's don't get me Rong are fun i mean I'm no faggot lol....but the pussy is so easy and cheap to get it ITC and OTC i just got board plus i realized im playing a risky games with STDs....Hence now I'm only in upscale clubs to have safer and hotter sex....shit i just realized i guess over time i will be john smith by the time im in my 60s....fuck me lol.....i guess maybe by then i can get DS sex
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    juice!!!

juice!!!

juice!!!

juice!!!

juice!!!

SJG
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Juice, you're so philosophical these days. Gonna give SJG a run for his money.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Juice for president !!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I second it, Juice for President !!

SJG

It Don't Come Easy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pk56EqG…

This kind of a song, clearly a recording studio creation, and you can see the list of who is on it, and read the history of the tracks people added.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_Don%27t…

Interesting, and you can see the importance of the drum breaks and the layering. Not sure how this goes when performed live.

Here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emKEFXWk…
    lots of people on that stage, including some very famous faces.

And here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzlY1p0A…
    this also involves lots of people, and this version I don't care for, as I don't care for most of Ringo's post Beatles work.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    More about It Don't Come Easy. I listen more closely. They are really playing all over Ringo's singing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pk56EqG…

I listen and think about what it is about Ringo's singing in his other post Beatles work which rubs me the wrong way. It is not his voice, that is okay. It is his phrasing and just his general style. I've always seen his recordings as novelty songs, and I don't care for that.

Okay, well here it sounds to me that they are driving him along with piano comping. Then they can pot that down in the final mix and add all sorts of other stuff right on top of him.

This is not usually how lead vocals are handled. And I think his pitching is a bit weak as a result of it too, having to follow the piano's fixed tuning.

So the way this comes out is entirely a function of the order in which the tracks were laid down, plus what exactly was being listened to when each track was laid down.

It would not come out this way if it were done in real time.

I listen to this and I now see how much similarity there is to the George Harrison music of the same era, too tied to the recording studio.

Now I do not watch television. But my wife did, and so we did see this when it was broadcast live.

Neil Young - Imagine
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R15uLXHq…

I hadn't seen an image of Neil Young in many years, so I had no idea what he now looked like.

But the voice and style are instantly recognizable.

As I know, in popular music they don't play right on top of vocalists, because of the fixed instrument tuning.

But in opera, using violins they do.

But what Neil Young seems to be doing here is deliberately letting the violins follow the piano and then as they lock in on that and on each other, he evades them by singing just very slightly flat.

SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol..thanks to my fans
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion