tuscl

One door closes, another one opens up

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

Have you ever noticed how common it is that when a door closes on some aspect of your life, it very often leads to another door being opened. It's like there's some sort of order to the universe in which seemingly disparate things are actually closely connected.

Last night DS II told me that she's quit stripping. And I'm part of stripping in her mind so last weekend was apparently the final time that I will feel the sweet walls of her tight young little vagina. We did have a very special last session though. I'm glad that I so thoroughly enjoyed our last act of mating. And there are of course lots of pictures to remember her by.

She didn't explain exactly why. She just suggested that she's decided to stop being a sex worker. That's always a risk because a DS, by my definition, is unlike other strippers which is why I'm ok going bareback with them. But I have suspected a new boyfriend for a couple of weeks now, and I take this as confirmation of that suspicion. I'm lucky that such a gorgeous young blond went for the past several months without any apparent love interest.

Of course it's always possible that she'll come back to my money just like the original DS did after her ill fated boyfriend last year. But I doubt it with this one. DS II was never truly comfortable as a prostitute. That's one of the many reasons that fucking her was so awesome. She was my personal little college student, and I was sure that she didn't fuck any other customers.

I'm sad about this obviously but I won't be all depressed over the loss of this one. Unlike the original, I was never in love with DS II. And there are many positives. One door closes, another one opens up. I have a new 19 yo DS candidate that I didn't know how I'd find the time or the money to pursue. I was actually seriously contemplating the unthinkable and passing on a viable DS prospect. But suddenly now there's an opening. She has tremendous potential although she's very young and immature. And I've been wanting to play with GingerBread more who costs half of what a DS costs. And of course there are my MILF pursuits to consider as well. So this opens up time exactly when I need time, and it saves money since the new candidate, if she works out, will cost considerably less I suspect.

Too bad Dougster's not here to say this makes me a faggot. Chessmaster will say something idiotic and childish of course, he usually does. But he's no Dougster. Not by a long shot.

So you can go back to what you were doing now. Just wanted to share the news for those who follow the soap opera of my life with strippers. I'm now going to text the 19 year old about a date this weekend in place of what was going to be my regular DS II date.

31 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    I'm betting eventually she will need money and you'll hear from her again. Just about ever stripper I have ever had a relationship comes back eventually. Some for financial, some for the companionship.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    I've been told that stripping is like a drug. It is hard for them to get out of their system. Most go back for the money as Shailynn points out, but the lifestyle and attention can be addictive.
  • Tiburon
    9 years ago
    @flagooner its easy when most of your money goes to car insurance, and gas. But I will forever love my SUV and very soon sports car
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    "Fuck you and fuck that faggots rickyboy "

"You're full of shit"

There, I got the trolls replies out of the way.

I'd put it at 50-50 DS 2 will be back. She's almost certainly dating someone square jawed hard bodied 24 year old... the kind of guy who can get lots of pussy and doesn't tend to be faithful to one chick very long. And on top of that, she'll miss the money.

I do love it when a strippers boyfriend dumps her; the mileage almost always goes up.
  • Timex345
    9 years ago
    I miss a couple of the women I used to visit with at the clubs.
    But, I hidden positive is that I keep meeting new women at the clubs.
  • PontiacGuy
    9 years ago
    Good Post JS. The cobwebbed mind of a stripper is a fascinating discussion.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    There's another bus coming.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Plenty of fish to catch in the sea. She'll be back.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Damn I always like DS2 better than DS anyway..LoL my current DS/OTC girl is like that too. College student not all that into being a sex worker as u say. I've worried abt her getting a BF but she depends on the money enough that I don't think it would matter. As for DS2 I give her about a 50/50 chance she'll be back.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    "One door closes another opens up"

I thought this was going to be another thread on anal sex :)

It's often a mixed blessing when an ATF goes her own way. On the one hand, who wants to give up a rewarding and exciting sure thing, especially with a woman you care about on some level? On the other hand, variety is a reward in itself, and the hunt can be as fun as finally scoring, so now you get to sally forth and conquer.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    First thing I thought of was you get divorced and then start going a a fucking spree with about eight strippers.

But yea, losing one and making room for another, that works too.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

So true.

There will be another 19 year old red head at a strip club somewhere.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    John, I think you've turned the corner from the everyday strip club monger to bona fide sugar daddy.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Faggit
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Faggit
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Faggit
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Faggit
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    FAGGIT! FAGGIT! FAGGIT!
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    What a load of garbage. You're right she's not coming back. I'm surprised she didn't dump you earlier. Haha. "I'm sure she didn't fuck any other customers." lol I couldn't even fuck this one with a bag over her head once I saw her.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Lol. John and his bragging about paying bum hoes for sex.
    Lololololololol!
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    It's surprising how things workout. It's good that things changed - and you now have the opportunity to enjoy a new girl.

A new young firm bodied girl to enjoy! Sounds great!

I agree with some of the above posts - as I think DS will be back on the pole and doing OTC soon. These girls get too accustomed to the lifestyle - and they usually find boyfriends who aren't faithful.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    "One door closes another opens up." I thought this was going to be another thread on anal sex :)

Funny. In hindsight not the best title.

John, I think you've turned the corner from the everyday strip club monger to bona fide sugar daddy

GMD, I agree. DS II always called me her sugar daddy, and I've approached the new one by calling what I want a sugar baby relationship. The distinctions between a regular OTC stripper and a sugar baby get murky, but I think the girls like being called a sugar baby because it sounds less like being a prostitute and more like a girlfriend or a friend with benefits. The DS however hates the SB label for some reason.

• larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    Johnsmith69- you seem to be experienced with strippers. Don't tell me you believe them when they say you're the only one she's fucked/fucking? They're just saying that to get more money out of you.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I may be proven wrong but I don't think this one will return to the pole because she always struggled with accepting the fact that she was a stripper. It really is a miracle that I got her OTC for as long as I did. But I'm still learning just like everybody else so perhaps I've misjudged her. I sent her a nice goodbye note to try and end on the best terms possible.

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Is this the *note* you gave her?

https://printifycards.com/assets/templat…
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Wow, is this the JS69 we all know?

" It's like there's some sort of order to the universe "

He is all of sudden getting really profound!

SJG

Essential Teachings of Helena Blavatsky and Rudolph Steiner
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7z2Wrxg…
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    blah blah blah. stop encoraging his corny stories. no way this hoes are as fine as he claims and they're only fucking him.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    he's lying about how gorgoeus these dream strippers are or hes so gullible and lame he actually believes they're only fucking him for money.
    remember folks,
    "everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction."
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Something tells me js69 has Chessmaster on his ignore list..LoL
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Some strippers semi-retire in that even though they may not comeback full-time they may dance on and off when they need more $$$ than their vanilla job provides or they just want to buy something expensive.

They can also on and off continue to see former custies for OTC even if they don't come back to the club (especially custies they know are good for a good payday).

i.e. other than robbing a bank; a good-looking young-woman being a stripper or SB is about the best legal way to get lots of $$$ AND fast – and that kind of hustle is hard to pass-up once you've had it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion