tuscl

Good visit w/ ATF and then the club

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 7:43 AM
Had a great visit OTC with my ATF the other day followed by a great visit to the SC. I've been seeing my ATF OTC for over a year. I don't know how or why but the past couple times have been the best sex with her yet. My ATF has always been fairly shy when it comes to sending me pics. I've always had to ask, only twice has she sent me pics of her perfect tits (and both times it's been zoomed in on just her tits) and a couple of her ass and a couple pics of her face. On a visit a few weeks ago I asked if I could take a pic of her tits before I left and she let me. So on my past visit a couple days ago I brought a pair of tight black booty shorts for her to wear. After she put them on I asked if I could take a pic, she said yes. I took two pics. She then lowered her shorts and I got a fantastic pic of her amazing ass. Then I asked if I could take a pic of her tits, she said yes again. i took several pics and even a Short video. Then I started groping her tits while I took a few more pics and another video. After that we watched tv for a bit and cuddles. After twenty minutes or so I was ready for sex so I started kissing her. She quickly climbed on top of me and grinding on me. After a minute she got off and got on her knees and took my dick out. She started giving me a HJ, it felt so good that I easily could have cum but I fought it off. She gave me a BBBJ next, I love how she looks me in the eyes as she licks my shaft and take it in her mouth. Once again I had to fight to not cum. I then laid her down on the couch and kissed her some more and started rubbing my hands on her pussy to get her wet. Once she was wet enough I stuck a couple fingers on her and began moving my fingers around inside of her. I kissed down her body and did some DATY. After a few minutes I got on top and fucked her missionary. Usually we pretty much fuck with her on top but I wanted to do multiple positions today. I then fucked her doggie style for a bit and pounded her hard. I was about to bust so I got on my back and had her ride me. I think it's my favorite position, I just love having a girl on top being in control. Plus pretty much everything is accessible: we can kiss, I get full access to her tits and I can still squeeze her ass too. It didn't take me long before I came. Once we were done she took her time getting off me. She was so wet she thought the condom broke. When I pulled out she said "oh good, it didn't break. I'm on the pill but I don't trust it". (I have fucked her bareback a couple times and a condom broke once but I lucked out and never caught anything). After we were done I said my goodbye and decided to go to the club for a bit and see if I had any options. I got to the club and it was pretty busy and not too many dancers working. They were even spending 4 songs on stage instead of the usual 3. I went and got a seat and after a while I started thinking I wasn't going to get any dances. None of my favorite dancers were working and I only saw 1 dancer (a brunette) that I was interested in getting a dance from. There were also several other PL's by them self and a couple small groups so there was a lot of competition. Even if she was free it wasn't guaranteed that she would approach me over someone else. The girls at this club tend to flock to their regulars so it can be hard sometimes if one of tot regulars isn't dancing. I started to accept that might have to leave the club for the first time ever without getting any dances. Then the dancer that I wanted a dance from went up on stage (she wasn't previously with a customer, I had seen her when she walked back and forth to the dressing th room a couple times). I went to the stage to get a closer look. She had a incredible ass but her tits were just kind o average (Small B cup). I'm normally a boob guy and hers were a little smaller than I would normally like but her ass was amazing and since she was the only dancer I was really interested in I asked her to come find me later for a dance (she said she would). I went back to my seat to wait (she had a couple song left and I figured she would go back to the dressing room to freshen up). While I was waiting I noticed a slightly taller than average blonde that I didn't notice earlier (she may have been sitting with a customer earlier). She walked around the room and looked like she was looking around to see if anyone wanted a dance from her. I made eye contact with her and for a second thought about calling her over but I had already told the brunette dancer that I would wait for her. Even though the blonde looked gorgeous eyes form a distance I wasn't sure how big her tits were (she was wearing a somewhat loose fitting dress type thing) so I looked away before she came over. A couple minutes later she walked by again, she was closer this time and I could tell she had very nice tits. So I decided I wanted some dances with this blonde instead. She looked around the room a couple times and I made eye contact with her to try to get her to approach me. She looked at me but didn't come up to me. Finally a few minutes later she came and sat next to me. I introduced myself and said I had never seen her before. She said she had been dancing here since she was 19, I think she normally works night so I just never came across her. She wasn't quite as beautiful up close as I originally though but still very attractive, about a 7 or 8 (when I saw her from a distance I thought she might has DS potential). She asked how my day was going and if any dancers had approached me. I told her that she was the first one and I had been there almost an hour. She couldn't believe that but I said there weren't many dancers working and there were a lot of guys sitting around that didn't get approached either. I'm not very good with conversations so it didn't take too long before I could tell she was about to get up. I asked her if I could get a few dances. She said "really? You really want a dance or are you just saying that cause no one has approached you?" I told her I really wanted dances from her so we went to the back. We got in the lap dance booth and before I could even start feeling her tits her ass she shiver her nipple in my mouth (I love when they do that). She gave some very satisfying dances, lots of tit sucking and squeezing ((all the dancers at this club let you squeeze their tits and probably about half allow nipple sucking, but it's always a bigger turn on when they initiate it). When I took my hands off her tits from time to time she would put my hands back in her tits sometimes, and a few times she put her hands over mine to encourage me to squeeze harder (man I love dancers like this). She also rubbed my dick through my jeans and did a lot of grinding. It was very clear she wanted me to LDK, she said several times she wanted me to cum. I desperately wanted to cum too but it's very hard for me to LDK in jeans, especially since I already came a coup hours earlier with my ATF but obviously I didn't want to tell her this. I kept trying and got pretty close at one point but then I could tell it wasn't gonna happen. I was getting very sweaty and my ass was starting to hurt from the seam on my jeans. I decided to try my luck with VIP and to see if I could get extras. I'm not very good with asking a dancer what she does in VIP, in the past I've never asked a dancer ahead of time what's available in the VIP but I've gone to the VIP with 8 different dances and the worst mileage I've gotten is a a HJ with titty fucking, and gotten a few BBBJs (one with CIM) and FS from 4 of them) so even though I don't negotiate till I get to the VIP room I do a good job of figuring out if they are an extras girl. I asked her if she ever did VIP's and how much she charges. She gave me the standard rate (probably not a reliable way but it opens the door for extras, I asked once dancer this and she gave a price of double what the standard fee is, when I questioned the amount she said it was all inclusive and she had everything we needed (condoms and wet wipes). So when she gave me the standard price I decided to take my chances and see what I would get. So I ended the dances and told her I'd think about the VIP and to come find me in 10 minutes. I was surprised when I went to pay and it was only 4 songs, it felt like 5 or 6. I went to use the restroom and then had to take out a little cash form the ATM for the VIP when the brunette came up to me and asked if I was the one that had asked her for dances when she was on stage. At this point I want really interested but I don't like to burn any bridges is I figured I had time to do a dance or two before my VIP with the blonde. Went to the back and I ended up only doing one dance. I paid for the 1 song and ripped her $5, she then mentioned that it was two songs and I owed more. I told her I thought it was 1 she cxecked with the bouncer and he agreed it was one. She apologized profusely and said she want trying to rip me off and she really thought it was two cause sometimes one song can sound like two (which I agree with). I went up to the bar to pay the house fee for the VIP time and was standing next to the blonde. The brunette came up to me and apologized again. She explained to the blonde what happened and the blonde said we were back there for 4 and it felt like a lot longer. Not sure if the brunette was trying to claim me or just apologize so I might get more dancers from her in the future. I bought her a drink and we went to the VIP room. This is a large room behind the bar that has couches that are sectioned off with 4' high walls. While other people might be in there, they can't see you unless the deliberately walk into the enclosure and you can't hear them over the music. Suppisedly the extras have dried up at this place, I heard from my ATF that the owner is worried about LE cause a few under covers had recently come in. I don't know how much they cracked down on extras but she told me they were told not to have sex in the VIP room anymore, she didn't say anything about BJ's though and the lap dance booths I sat on the couch and she wanted payment up front (I've had a couple dancers ask for the money upfront and I have been burned yet). Since she was only charging the standard fee I figured I didn't have much to lose since I just wouldn't tip her if I was disappointed. She asked if she could take a coupe sips of her drink before she started. I agreed and then she picked it up and say next to me. I started thinking she was a ROB and she was just gonna sit and talk the whole tilme but then she started dancing. After a couple minutes she unzipped and unbuttoned my pants and pulled my dick out. She started rubbing it before putting it back in my boxers but then grinding in the with her pussy with just the boxers in between. After a couple more minutes she started giving me a HJ with her saliva as a lubricant. She even locked me dick once or twice. While she was giving me the HJ she asked if she would get a good tip and I told her yes. At first I though I was gonna cum really quick, but after a few minutes the sensation started to wear off and I could tell it want gonna happen. I realized I would probably have to fuck her if I wanted to cum, so il told her I had a condom and asked if we could have sex but she said she doesn't do that. (It's kind of hard for a girl to make me cum just using her hand, especially when I've already recently cum. One time a dancer gave me a HJ probably 45 minutes after I had LDK'd from a different dancer and one time a dancer made me LDK when I was in jeans a couple hours after I had fucked my ATF, but those are the two exceptions). She even rubbed her tits on it a couple times but it just wasn't gonna happen. After about 8 or 9 minutes she said her arm hurt and asked if she could stop. Since I could tell I want gonna cum and told her she could stop. She thanked me for coming in and said she was glad she approached me on the floor, she said she didn't think I would buy any dances and that's why she was hesitant to approach me, I've never really had a problem getting approached in the past so I don't know why. I should have asked her why she didn't think I would have bought any dances. I apologize for the extreme length of this post. No one knows about my strip club hobby so this is the only place to talk about it. But even thou I didn't get the FS with this blonde like I had hoped, it's always nice when your SC visit goes from feeling like you aren't gonna get any dances to them seeing a new dancer out of no where and having a good experience.

4 comments

• K
    8 years ago
    Don't apologize. I like hearing the detailed adventures of others. I either have a new goal or I am reassured I am not weird
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Damn, you fuck a stripper OTC and then you go to a club for sex ITC on the same night? I thought I was obsessed with strippers but you've got me beat.
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    @JS I don't go to the club after visiting my ATF specifically looking for sex. After I'm done seeing my ATF I usually have some time to kill, so I stop by the club. I'm not going to the club looking for sex (or extras) necessarily unless it's an opportunity I just can't pass up. I go just to look at naked chicks, get a lap dance or two and maybe try out a new dancer. It's actually a good time to go (after having g had an orgasm without the last hour or two), the little head isn't quite as pushy. It's kind of like going grocery shopping, if you go grocery shopping on an empty stomach you end up buying a lot of food (and junk food) because everything looks good, but if you go when you are full you tend to make better choices. That being said, I did have FS ITC a couple hours after I visited me ATF one time. And a couple other times I've gon to the VIP for a handjob or titty fuck on the same day. And I LDK'd once too after seeing my ATF. I think my favorite sloppy seconds though happened last year in the club. I got some dances from one of my favorites and she made me LDK. The good thing with boxers and jeans is they do a pretty good job of absorbing fluids, so it doesn't make much of a mess. So after I LDK'd I sat down to finish my beer. While I was drinking one of my other favorites (I have many) sat down about ten minutes after I had LDK'd. Instead of giving. Lap dances she basically sits on your lap and basically lets you do whatever you want to her and then she gives a discreet HJ (taking my dick out but hiding it) in the lap dance booth. The fact that she's on top of me giving me a HJ while I can see pretty much the entire club and the entire club could see me if the lighting wasn't so dark is a pretty good turn on so she made me cum pretty quickly. So in the spans of 30 minutes dancer A made me cum via LDKing and dancer B made me cum via a HJ. Everything was pretty dry already when I got the HJ but I hadn't cleaned up at all in between. I don't know if she knew that I had just previously cum (and I don't think she'd care cause this girl was slutiest girl at the club) but I'm pretty sure dancer A saw me go into the lap dance area with dancer B. I wonder dancer A ever told dancer B that she had made me cum before I went to the back with dancer B. Either way dancer A and B didn't care cause their level of service never dropped off after that.
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    I think my only memory that might top that (aside from getting surprise extras) was taking two dancers into VIP at the same time. I only got HJ's from them but it was well worth it just to do it once. One of them looked Brazilian with a great ass and big DD fake tits. Her friend was A blonde (but not foreign at all) with tits that looked and felt the same as her friend's, must have been done by the same surgeon. They had good chemistry between them (they always danced on stage together, they were the only dancers that danced together) and kissed each other and played with each other a little but I received most of the attention. It was pretty obvious they probably fooled around together OTC.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion