Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Strangest Bathroom Troll Ever

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

At Follies of the southwest

He's wearing a light gray pin stripped suit.

The suit is too small

He has on a red velvet tie with race cars in it.

He is wearing an orange bracket that says "Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus"

And his tip jar is a silver dog water bowl.

I'm not creative enough to make up some of the shit that I see in strip clubs.

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Fuck you if you don't like my racecar tie, John Smith. And thanks for not leaving me anything in my dog bowl. Things are tight, can't a PL get a sidejob?

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I left $2 in the damn dog bowl. Next time I may pour a cop of water in it.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Pot heightens your sense of awareness

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Definitely. Lone Wolf just came out of the bathroom, read my post, and said he didnt notice any of that. See SJG, it's a miracle drug.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

John, I sent you a message, time sensitive.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Should have left him a tootsie roll in his dog bowl. Or a Baby Ruth.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"Fuck you if you don't like my racecar tie, John Smith. And thanks for not leaving me anything in my dog bowl. Things are tight, can't a PL get a sidejob?"

Brilliant!

But I also have a question for JohnSmith69. How high were you when you saw this? And, depending on the answer to that question, are you sure it actually happened?

I'm 100% sure you think you met a bathroom troll with a dog bowl as tip jar, but I also think there are even odds that he was a normal guy (for a bathroom troll) with a normal tip jar and he only looked weird because of the marijuana!

Hope you took a taxi or uber home! ;)

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I was medium high -- 5 out of 10. I took a few hours to sober up before I drove home. Went to the bathroom after my blow job at the end of the night, and he was still there. Jesus braclet and ill fitting suit included. But I think the dog bowl was the funniest. Wish Id thought to take a picture.

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

js69- If you don't run into "Col John J. Jones", you'll be OK.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpHX2ul8ilQ

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I think that's part of the enjoyment of clubs - as you don't know what you might find in the men's room. If it's a club I've never been to - the whole trip to the men's room can be an adventure! Good that you went after your BJ - so you weren't thinking of the dude as she worked your cock!

Profile picture for rick33
rick33
•

Not his bowl, the owner was in VIP..

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

did you throw a t-bone steak in his bowl. that's what I would have done.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement