tuscl

Strangest Bathroom Troll Ever

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
At Follies of the southwest

He's wearing a light gray pin stripped suit.

The suit is too small

He has on a red velvet tie with race cars in it.

He is wearing an orange bracket that says "Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus"

And his tip jar is a silver dog water bowl.

I'm not creative enough to make up some of the shit that I see in strip clubs.

12 comments

• Subraman
    9 years ago
    Fuck you if you don't like my racecar tie, John Smith. And thanks for not leaving me anything in my dog bowl. Things are tight, can't a PL get a sidejob?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I left $2 in the damn dog bowl. Next time I may pour a cop of water in it.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Pot heightens your sense of awareness
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Definitely. Lone Wolf just came out of the bathroom, read my post, and said he didnt notice any of that. See SJG, it's a miracle drug.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    John, I sent you a message, time sensitive.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Should have left him a tootsie roll in his dog bowl. Or a Baby Ruth.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Fuck you if you don't like my racecar tie, John Smith. And thanks for not leaving me anything in my dog bowl. Things are tight, can't a PL get a sidejob?"

Brilliant!

But I also have a question for JohnSmith69. How high were you when you saw this? And, depending on the answer to that question, are you sure it actually happened?

I'm 100% sure you think you met a bathroom troll with a dog bowl as tip jar, but I also think there are even odds that he was a normal guy (for a bathroom troll) with a normal tip jar and he only looked weird because of the marijuana!

Hope you took a taxi or uber home! ;)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I was medium high -- 5 out of 10. I took a few hours to sober up before I drove home. Went to the bathroom after my blow job at the end of the night, and he was still there. Jesus braclet and ill fitting suit included. But I think the dog bowl was the funniest. Wish Id thought to take a picture.
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    js69- If you don't run into "Col John J. Jones", you'll be OK.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpHX2ul8ilQ
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I think that's part of the enjoyment of clubs - as you don't know what you might find in the men's room. If it's a club I've never been to - the whole trip to the men's room can be an adventure! Good that you went after your BJ - so you weren't thinking of the dude as she worked your cock!
  • rick33
    9 years ago
    Not his bowl, the owner was in VIP..
  • Tiburon
    9 years ago
    did you throw a t-bone steak in his bowl. that's what I would have done.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion