Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Yes or No ?

just_the_nuts

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (30)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Um....no

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Another 12 year old I think you are headed to the hoosegow

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•
S
Supremeruler
•

Nah

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Im all in

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

^^^^^ :)

I mean, she deserves a complete test drive, at the very least.

SJG

about giant subwoofer drivers diyaudio.com

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

I'd be happy to buy coffee from her.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I'm taking the 5th.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

You know, a girl changes completely after you've fucked her just once. That's just how they're wired up.

I think this one deserves that. I mean, be nice to her and all afterwards and all.

SJG

The 10 Loudest Speakers and Subwoofers in the World therichest.com

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I'll say it in two languages:

English: No

Spanish: No

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•
Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

too thin, too small, too pale; not enough tits

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Yes for free, no for money.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Okay, but if it's what she wants, wouldn't it be nice to let her go over the top a few times, and then see how softened up that makes her?

I like making women cum, and especially via FS.

:)

SJG

Rotary Woofer eminent-tech.com

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

No.

I like my girls to have at least graduated high school a few years ago...

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

Yes....but wouldn't cross the street to do her.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Yes or no

S
Supremeruler
•

^yes means no or no means yes?

Profile picture for vegaslad
vegaslad
•

Yes

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

No

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Right chesmaster

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Body is ok. Shame about the 'boat race'

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

If she's offering - I'm accepting. Yes!

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

I would fuck her even on her periods

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

she looks creepy, her body is not worth touching and she looks like a creepy child. Even if she is 18...hopefully. No thanks.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

She's kinda cute. I'd meet her after gym class for some afternoon delight.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

"I would fuck her even on her periods"

Very well put! If the girl want's to be fucked, you don't turn her down. If you do, you'll regret it in the years which follow.

:)

SJG

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Her face pic is not flattering. I'm going to assume she got caught in an awkward joker-like expression. Raw-material-wise, I have no reason to think she wouldn't be adorable with stripper makeup and dim lights, assuming she doesn't just naturally look like the joker . Her body is super nice.

Let me say it in two languages:

English: Yeet!

Spanish: Orale guey!

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

Yes

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

I'm so drunk and stoned right now I change my answer to yes.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement