tuscl

Finding what i need from a Stripper that's visually not my type

Monday, February 22, 2016 8:02 AM
Over the last few month's I've been attending club Lust Religiously. She is short like 4"10" i guesstimate...100 pounds if that....light dark skin maybe Asian African mix...dark black hair, big sexy brown eyes...and a personality so funny you just want to stick your dick into it lol. I've been having a hard finding a GF experience for some time ...i believe i was getting to picky maybe... Usually i just show up and watch the stage skip dances unless i find a creamy white skin red head i haven't already had.. A few months back this new girl of mine won me over..and surprised me on my choices...she sits in my lap and i knew i was going to skip the dance but five min into the conversation she had me giggling hard so i said fuck it let's spend that $25. Back in the back room and she was very sexual and sensual...at the same time she was still making me laugh and now i was making her laugh and i could feel how wet her pussy was getting over her panties. Now she is also bad for trying to upsell the champagne room and has a amazing hustle...normally i would tell a bitch like her to fuck off but im hooked on this dancer. Now 3 months in i just got home from a wonderful Sunday visit with her last night....as far as i can tell Lust isn't a extras club so im working on getting her OTC but for now im just enjoying the seduction and the fantasy witch makes the future sex with her building up that much better God bless Juice

23 comments

• just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Still working on her lol...I've been on 3dates with her and i believe i might get some pussy by next date
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Write this on your hand so you remember: Fuck her right in the pussy!
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Lol !!! Ooooo jack lol
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Hallelujah, Juice may finally get laid by one of two midgets in Asheville!!!!!!!
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Correction One in Asheville One in Greenville
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Both of the little people in the Carolinas
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^ LOL like an amusement park ride
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Lol !!!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juicy, I don't know you had a "type" what is your "type?" Judging by the recent descriptions of the women you lust after I'd say your into midgets but I could be wrong. I'm just busting your balls, I used to see a dancer who was 4'10" and she was one of the best service providers I ever had.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    When I first started going to strip clubs I would look around until I found a girl who was more my type, and who I could envision being able to get along with if we were outside. But then I realized that opportunity of strip clubs was to learn to engage with other types, as the strip club is not the outside. So I did engage with other social types, other sizes and shapes, and all colors. One opens up in their outside life when they start to approach it this way. SJG Atlantic City, one of the largest pipe organs ever built. Look how high the ceiling is. More information to come. [view link] Yes, it is the largest in the world! [view link] It is one of only two organs in the world to have an open 64-foot rank, and the only organ to have stops voiced on 100 inches of wind pressure (about 3.6 psi). Its console features seven manuals. The pedal manual can be divided into left and right divisions 10x 32 foot stops The Diaphone-Dulzian's low-C pipe stands 59 feet (18 m) tall, weighs 3,350 pounds (1,520 kg), and produces a frequency of 8 Hz,[10] a tone that is more felt than heard; the sound of the vibrating pallet is described as "a helicopter hovering over the building". The pipe stands upright for about 40 feet (12 m), the remainder is mitred (turned) towards the Right Stage chamber's grill. All pipes taller than 32 feet (9.8 m) are designed in this manner. The organ's wind supply is the most powerful ever used in a pipe organ. The DC motors for the original eight blowers had a total power of 394 horsepower (294 kW). These were replaced with AC motors in the early 1990s, which have a total of 600 horsepower (450 kW) and their seven blowers produce 36,400 cubic feet (1,030 m3) of wind per minute. [view link] Some of the lower manuals are not only 61 keys, they are 73 or 85 keys! ( some piano music is written to take up all 88. But nothing in the standard piano repertoire goes beyond that , as with Boesendorfer's 97 keys. [view link] I saw one just like this in a local store, priced to sell at only $180k. [view link] ) [view link] Largest Pipe Organs In The World [view link] Code Red Warning! This is like ColdnShallow turned into a 501.c3 [view link] 3 Nights in Tunisia - Diz, Jimmy Smith, Barbara Dennerlein [view link] acoustic piano action could never go as fast as these people do. I think even a semi-weighted keyboard would be too slow. Dennerlein play list [view link]
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    So true SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Thanks, SJG
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I like the "girl next door" type, white or latina, natural boobs, good ass. Still, I've had good experiences with giris a little outside of my type who gave off a sensual, highish mileage vibe and delivererd. Of course this is probably because the girls outside of my type have to prove themselves to get dances, whileyou worst dances have been from girls on type but with no chemistry
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Hell YES
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I don't got no type. Bad bitches is the only thing that I like.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    :) SJG largest drivers [view link]
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    My type are strippers that have a pulse, and that she weighs less than me. Everything else is negotiable.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I met a new stripper last night who's not my type exactly but got the job done. I had talked/tipped her off and on last year but never did any dances until last night. Well, I was flush with cash so we did a CR set and all I can say is "wow". 5'5" I'm guessing, reddish hair and complexion. Very athletic and boy did she she have some moves. She's not my type because she was WAY to tatted up, and only a 6-7 in looks. Smallish natural breasts which were attractive. I'll buy more dances I'm sure but she'll never be a C/F let alone an ATF.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    You'd think an experienced loser like me would have this stuff figured out - but it happens every time - I see a dancer on stage - and I think "Damn - she's got great legs - so long and she's so tall and hot!" She gets off the stage - and out of the platforms - and I'm thinking wtf? How did she get so short! Probably have been getting dances from girls you might like too @just_the_nuts
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I do think sometimes the 6-7s work harder to please.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    JamesSD - I agree. Some of the 9-10's enjoy watching themselves in the mirror too much.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    it isn't fun if the visual image isn't satisfying. Without a visually satisfying image, I'm just listlessly going through the motions.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion