tuscl

When you're fucked by your relationship with strippers/whores/sluts, you can rel

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Funny story, while I actually wasn't talking to an adult entertainer (we'll say that as a collective term) , I was texting my boy who actually falls head over heels for adult entertainers and never wants to shut up about them. I mean we could both be at our separate jobs at the same time but as soon as a thought about a adult entertainer pops up; he just HAS to text me about them. Real frustrating when I'm trying to work especially when I'm trying to court a lady. One day I leave my phone on my cubicle table and during this time it isn't a smartphone since I then recently broke mines and was force to use one of those old school brick phones for the time being (gotta love the easy access of GSM channel). Unfortunately I was having a text conversation with the enthusiast pal and locking the phone only prevents you from butt texting not stopping someone from actually getting into your phone (remember the menu star combo to "lock" your phone?). And the girl I have been hitting on for days decides to be liberal and pick up my phone and look at my texts. And though she doesn't admit it for a while, she actually saw those texts effect and that effectively turned her off from me romantically.

Man who'da thunk adult entertainers would be my downfall. And the crazy part was not only was my black lady friend fine, she actually had NATURALLY LONG HAIR. You don't find that every day. You know this brother was depressed as fuck.

3 comments

• larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    A black lady with natural long hair? She must be mixed race.
  • Tiburon
    9 years ago
    That's some hard work for her to grow natural long hair. She must anticipate getting hair pulled during sex.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Sucks to lose a hottie like that. It's odd that she wasn't ok with what she saw on your phone.

Naturally long hair - on a sexy black girl - she must have been beautiful and very sexy!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion