Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Birthday again !!!! :)

vincemichaels

Detroit

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Heck guys, if I could, I'd buy ya a drink to celebrate my birthday. I turned 63, two hours ago. I know, I know, shadowcat is the godfather and he should be. I'm glad I've met him and partied with him. It's been a wild life, good times and bad. I'm still recovering from the injuries I got last winter, but it is never say die. Cheers guys !!

Replies (20)Latest

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Happy Birthday!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Happy birthday! You're not in your prime until you're over 60.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Happy B-day Vince.Scat only let us know of his upcoming B-day four times.Attention whore?

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

LMAO

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Rech, done. Can I put a lap dance from them on shadowcat's tab??

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Congrats! Enjoy your birthday!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I will, thanks !!

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Happy birthday!!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Happy Birthday Buddy you need to drag your old bones down to Florida that will make you feel better.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Happy Birthday Vince, I'll get a lap dance in your honor this afternoon. :)

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Of that, I have no doubt, shadowcat. I'm sure it will be a memorable experience. :) And twentyfive, I totally, totally agree.

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Happy birthday! Live it up, you only live once!

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Happy birthday Vince!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

60 is the new 40 - congrats !!!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^^that was my line Papi

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ great minds think alike ;)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Thank you sir

S
Supremeruler
•

Any stripper birthday sex?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ yeah - blow out some candles on her tits or eat some cake off her cuchie :)

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Happy b-day, vm, and many more!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement