tuscl

High mileage Atlanta clubs

Kimi
Illinois
Thursday, February 18, 2016 12:05 PM
I'll be in Atlanta in a few months (surrounding area). Should I just stick to Follies or anything else worth looking at? Looking for attractive dancers and some high mileage. What should I budget per visit? I'll be there a few nights.

19 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I would stick to Follies but it is only a good day shift club. Don't go at night. At night in Atlanta I usually go to Cheetah because the women are gorgeous. But it is definitely not high mileage. I'll let others tell you about the higher mileage clubs for night shift.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Afrer 8PM I recommend Cheetah or Pink Pony for eye candy. Tattletales or Oasis for VIP mileage but expect higher prices than Follies.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    What is your preference? ATL is known as the black strip club capital. I would stick with Follies dayshift but if you're into black women then Club Blaze dayshift is not a bad alternative in terms of mileage and quality. $300 is a good budget to have fun with. I had fun with as little as $150.
  • VeryBigDawg
    8 years ago
    Shadow is right. Follies for day shift. Tattletales or Oasis for night shift, with Tatts being more predictable.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    What to budget is more of a personal thing – dances are $10 and VIP is b/w $150 and $200 (room fee included) – so a budget depends on how much fun one wants to have – one can have a good time w/ $100 or a great time w/ $500.
  • Kimi
    8 years ago
    I'm more into white/Asian/Latina chicks. Not so much black. Last time I was in town I went to Oasis but I picked a bad girl/didnt negotiation right up front and left unhappy. I'll be working during the day so can't do day shift - unless it's Saturday. Haven't heard Tattletales mentioned before. I'll look it up. For Cheetah - is it at least two way dances or not even that?
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Cheetah & Pink Pony are strictly air dances.
  • Kimi
    8 years ago
    Is tattletales a strictly black club?
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Tattletales is predominately white.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I quite enjoyed Tattletales (see my review). I didn't get to Follies because I had time commitments during the day and really couldn't get clubbing until evening (I did get out at 7ish one evening, but decided not to try to get to Follies just as dayshift was leaving). Had no interest in Follies at night. But I would go back to Tattletales if I was in ATL and wanted to club in the evening.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Cheetah has two way contact in the VIP but you must negotiate mileage/contact before you agree to it. Otherwise it will be air dances even in VIP.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    As far as I'm concerned Follies dayshift even on weekends is the only club worth-it w.r.t mileage/2-way contact. Follies Sat dayshift will often be packed past 4 pm and lots of dancers - Su dayshift is a bit slower but still a better time w.r.t. mileage/contact than any other club IME (Su dayshift seems to get going a bit later).
  • DroidX
    8 years ago
    The day shift action at Follies is still solid if you show up at 5. You can have a lot of fun from 5-8 pm, but I normally try to leave before it gets that late.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    I hear Magic City is pretty crazy but I don't know.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Magic City is a rapper/ rapper wanna be black club. Lots of booty shaking and rain making. Mileage sucks.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    damn all that booty shaking ground pounding action but no mileage. What kind of oxymoron is this shit? I feel like a slighted elderly at a bad opera. I want my money back
  • Kimi
    8 years ago
    Why is night shift at Follies bad exactly?
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    Follies night shift isn't "bad" per se, as there are still over 75-100 beautiful women there. However, most of the dancers on night shift are black and many of the customers on night shift are black as well. Not ALL, but most. Because of that, it turns into a booty shaking, pole-twirling, making-it-rain type of atmosphere and as a result, mileage drops significantly.
  • IHearVoices
    8 years ago
    The night visit I had at Follies contained pretty good mileage. It's not the same as it is during the day, but there are worse - a lot worse - in Atlanta. Now that I think about it, the night shift mileage I got at Follies was better than any other ATL place I've visited.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion