tuscl

Owner takes shot at new strip club in Windsor

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Windsor, Canada, has reduced the number of strip clubs, but a new one is opening. However, the Windsor strip club scene is nothing like it was in the 1980's and 1990's. At that time Windsor had the most beautiful strippers I have ever seen (many of them French Canadian). They danced totally nude, but you could not touch.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/ne…

11 comments

• Longball300
    9 years ago
    Thanks JS next time I am over there I will give it a look.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Good to hear. All of my experiences with total nude bars is you can't touch or they bounce your ass out. So I'm used to that. I would visit when I'm in the area.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I haven't been to Windsor since the 80's or 90's either.

Remember how the girls used to walk around with a small wooden box like thing that they would put down in front of you and "dance" on the box? You had to sit there in your chair and couldn't touch, just look. She might bend over and put her hands on you but the customer was forbidden to touch. If I remember correctly, the dances were $5 a song...

The VIP rooms we have now in Detroit are soooooo much better.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ wow so you live, literally across a bridge to Windsor and you haven't been over there in 20 years?

Well I guess if you don't have a reason to go...

Makes sens I guess, I can tell you ever intricate detail of the metropolitan area an hour from my house, but I couldn't tell you anything about the rural area between me and it, because I have never once explored it.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    ^^^^
    Yeah. Really haven't had a desire to go across the border to go clubbing. I guess I'm happy with the Detroit clubs (who isn't?) ;)

The last time I did go across the border to buy some Canadian beer, the border guards were pretty much dicks. But I kind of understand with the terrorism threat now a days.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    The U.S dollar trades at 1.28 to the Canadian so the difference is worth the trip if you are shopping. Windsor clubs have been deadsville for the last twenty years at least. The old Windsor Ballet is a pleasant memory only.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "The last time I did go across the border to buy some Canadian beer, the border guards were pretty much dicks. But I kind of understand with the terrorism threat now a days."

I understand. I used to drive to Toronto all the time. Crossing into Canada they wouldn't even check my IDs, but coming back it was a 10 minute interrogation every time, couple of car searches too. Finally I wised up and only flew to Canada, when coming back I was never asked anything other than if I had anything to declare.
  • Longball300
    9 years ago
    Read my reviews; Windsor has gotten pretty good over the past few years and while not at the level of Detroit, fun times can be had. Plus with the exchange rate at a $1.40 right now a nude lap dance costs aboot $14. I find the ladies to be very friendly and generally put on a better stage show than their US counterparts.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Dealing with US customs makes it unpleasant to come back into the USA. They always stop me and search my car, while I have to sit in a little room and get questioned. In the good old days, you just said "Hi" to the border agent and breezed through. And in the good old days, the Windsor strippers were incredibly hot.
  • Longball300
    9 years ago
    Over the past 7 years (50? crossings) I have only been stopped once; when I was bringing back about $700 in liquor from the duty free store. They searched my car which I had made sure before the trip was clean of any weapons, knives, pepper spray.....etc while I went inside to pay the duty ($137). Still saved hundreds on the cost and the tunnel store refunded the duty cost in the form of a gift certificate for the next time. Questions at the booth rarely takes more than a minute or two.
  • SuperDude
    9 years ago
    I remember Jason's, Million Dollar Saloon and Silver's as great experiences. Going, going, gone.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion